Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
ihope people actually take ten minutes out of their life to listen to this.

I also thought it was a bit much, he could have made his point without some of the BS comments. I particularly found the "old school" comments ignorant. Okay , so they told an under contract player "shut up and play" I got bad news for you RB a good majority of Packer nation feels the same way. Aaron is losing ground and this won't help.

Oh the wee lamb. It’s time for him to name his price or shut the f#*! up about it. Sick of everyone’s drama.
THIS.... So sick of it. As 44 said he's under contract. Get your ass to OTA's and camp or retire. Either way I am done with him and his buddies crying like he's been wronged. Let's play football.

THIS.... So sick of it. As 44 said he's under contract. Get your ass to OTA's and camp or retire. Either way I am done with him and his buddies crying like he's been wronged. Let's play football.

I've had to tune out of it for awhile. Hoping all this ends sooner rather than later.

No illusion here that Rodgers owes the fans anything as related to this situation. He also doesn't owe the meddling media anything, either. But if he's looking for some fair consideration from his employer, it should go without saying that he should be affording them what he expects in return. And part of that includes some responsibility concerning narrative, rather than sitting idly by while the rumors burn everything to the ground. Can't fault one side for shitty communication while watching the other side flip you the bird from Hawaii.

Sorry RB Pat McAfee is bias as hell and I stopped watching his s^&% show.

I think on a personal level everything Rodgers stated the other day about “the people” and “the culture” I agree with. The issue I have is that door swings both ways, and he never seems to admit he might be part of the problem as well.

I mean, I have no clue what his life is like but as the saying goes actions speak louder than words. I get he’s wired a bit differently, but what he and the FO need to understand is without us fans and our support there is no Packers and no NFL.

The NFL continues to walk a tightrope in thinking they can simply continue to extract as much money as humanly possible out of the game and everyone associated with it - including players and fans. At some point, the greed is going to overtake what’s fair and reasonable and people will walk away or seek out other options. This goes for players and fans.

Having Rodgers around is one of the only reasons I still watch the Packers. And I watch less and less NFL (and Packers) as time goes on. This saga and drama doesn’t help matters one bit, and I’m sure a lot of fans feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back