Rodgers Prime time woes

Interesting article with some rehash but it talks about Rodgers fundamentals. Not sure if there is anything really new being said in the article but it talks about how timing is so important in this offense. LINK

The last two articles proves everything we have been saying.

MM's offense is stale and he does not game plan to the team he is playing. I also think he is getting lazy and complacent the longer he has been here. Going down to 14% of the time from 70% with 4 and 5 WR's is just stupid when it worked well in 2011 and 2012. And grow a pair and tell your QB to start looking at shorter and intermediate routes as well as check downs to get rid of the ball quicker. This offense will move the football if he does this more. bh(

I have always said this about AR and it is one of his flaws. He looks too much for the big play. The videos within the article proves when he has the crossing route open or a check down to a RB, he looks deep more often than not. I also looked back at last weeks game and there were numerous times he had Cook open and the RB's open but he was looking at Jordy or at deeper routes. This is why I think Lang has become frustrated. He sees AR hanging on to the ball and getting sacked after 4 or 5 seconds. I think the line has done a great job in pass protection the last two games save for crappy Barclay's one play.

MM and AR need to get their act together or we will see more of this all season and the rest of both of their careers with Green Bay. AR is ruining his legacy by looking for the big play as it is continuing to bring his QB rating down for his career.

I hope this isn't like beating a dead horse but I figured I would continue to add to the thread. I thought there was some interesting tidbits with video. LINK

"As Mike Lombardi pointed out and as Ollie Connolly broke down, the Packers use very few schematic devices to get people open. They run their standard slants, go-routes, or curls, all of which depend on timing and an ability for the receivers to create separation by themselves. But the problem is none of their receivers save for Cobb are doing that right now. Green Bay rarely schemes its players open using rub routes (legal screens), stacked or trips formations, and motion like you frequently see in the Steelers, Patriots, and Bengals offenses".

One more and I'll leave it a lone. This article throws a few more stats into the equation.

LINK

One more and I'll leave it a lone. This article throws a few more stats into the equation.

LINK
I blame Mike McCarthy first and Olivia Munn second.

It's easy to blame the Head Coach and why shouldn't we. If I had it my way I'd blame MM on pretty much everything.

Aaron Rodgers girlfriend Olivia must factor into the equation somehow. You can say what you want but I wouldn't go as far as to say since she arrived he hasn't been the same, but I DO tend to think there's something up with this theory. Maybe she's been a distraction of some kind, I don't know.

It's easy to blame the Head Coach and why shouldn't we. If I had it my way I'd blame MM on pretty much everything.

Aaron Rodgers girlfriend Olivia must factor into the equation somehow. You can say what you want but I wouldn't go as far as to say since she arrived he hasn't been the same, but I DO tend to think there's something up with this theory. Maybe she's been a distraction of some kind, I don't know.
It's pretty apparent to me that Belichek hired Munn to distract Aaron Rodgers.

It's not a popular view PackerShrine but it's one you cannot discount. Perhaps she has him looking past football to his Hollywood career afterwards. Or perhaps he just doesn't put as much work in as he used to before he had the Alist girlfriend and was a big celeb. Not that I can blame him, you find someone you click with you want to enjoy it.

Who knows. It may just be a coincidence as well..

Heck, I still blame Holmgren thinking about the Seattle job for the Denver SB loss. I think personal issues, especially pleasant ones, are no excuse at all for failing to do your job.

Back