Post-game Vikings Defeat GB 23-7

Matt Schneidman
@mattschneidman
·
Follow
Jaire Alexander to me and @RobDemovsky postgame on coaches not having him shadow Justin Jefferson: "All week, (I was) asking for that matchup. But it ain't about me. It's about the team. It ain't about me. If it was my way, you know what I would be doing."
7:24 PM · Sep 11, 2022

Share this Tweet
If they wanted some mid level guys to just play Barry's dopey zone coverage they could've saved a hell of a lot of money and gotten a haul of picks and traded Ja. They have him, they might as well actually use him to the best of his skill set.

If they wanted some mid level guys to just play Barry's dopey zone coverage they could've saved a hell of a lot of money and gotten a haul of picks and traded Ja. They have him, they might as well actually use him to the best of his skill set.

RP, right?

Your team has been saying all off season that you have one of the best CB backfields in the league but you play zone? I understand zone comes into play at times but to not have Alexander on Jefferson 90% of the time is just stupity.

Last edited:
Okay.... Timeout Cch

They were trying to play a pressure scheme with cover 2 over behind it. You are in zone cover 2/3 so no you can't have Jaire follow so and so and still play that scheme. For the record choosing, that route isn't the headscratcher you're all implying it to be.....however!

Barry doesn't play very much to no Cover 1 in his scheme and that's okay, however, you drafted a CB from UGA whose strength is off man and press man and you're asking him to play zone :oops::unsure:

At least one of your safeties better have great wheels or the Jeffersons of the world are going to tear you up. But the big key is you have to pressure the QB and get home...close isn't going to cut it.

So to summarize the scheme isn't really the problem it's how you match with who you got.

Return to your local programming.

Okay.... Timeout Cch

They were trying to play a pressure scheme with cover 2 over behind it. You are in zone cover 2/3 so no you can't have Jaire follow so and so and still play that scheme. For the record choosing, that route isn't the headscratcher you're all implying it to be.....however!

Barry doesn't play very much to no Cover 1 in his scheme and that's okay, however, you drafted a CB from UGA whose strength is off man and press man and you're asking him to play zone :oops::unsure:

At least one of your safeties better have great wheels or the Jeffersons of the world are going to tear you up. But the big key is you have to pressure the QB and get home...close isn't going to cut it.

So to summarize the scheme isn't really the problem it's how you match with who you got.

Return to your local programming.
Thank you

Cousins 5 wins to Rodgers 4 wins in head to head.

Back