Post Game: Jets Defeat Green Bay 27-10

nope, that's why I posted it... our unwritten rule has always been everyone is fair game. Fire away
I've been watching the situation with the coaches. That's the reason I began questioning whether or not they were losing the room, as coaches. When it happens, the wheels come off a program pretty fast.

I've been seeing the symptoms of it, and it growing, since the season started. As good as ML is, as a coach, he could also be as bad, if he believes he can be the players' buddy. When your friends start to talk about how you've lost control, you have a serious problem

I've been watching the situation with the coaches. That's the reason I began questioning whether or not they were losing the room, as coaches. When it happens, the wheels come off a program pretty fast.

I've been seeing the symptoms of it, and it growing, since the season started. As good as ML is, as a coach, he could also be as bad, if he believes he can be the players' buddy. When your friends start to talk about how you've lost control, you have a serious problem
I don't think he's lost control of the team, except for Aaron. They go through these periods every year. They will right this ship. They might take a shit again, but they will right this ship.

I don't think he's lost control of the team, except for Aaron. They go through these periods every year. They will right this ship. They might take a shit again, but they will right this ship.
Don’t be blind the talent level on this team. It’s at best average with a QB whose skill set is declined. Can’t put lipstick on a pig

Ok, since Mark said everyone is fair game. :)

Does anyone have any thoughts on why this coaching staff continues to play Royce Newman? He has given up 17 pressures in 6 games and had 32 pressures last year which was one of the worst on the team.

Also, it seems like ML does not like Yosh Nijman. He takes him out in the playoffs when he played very well in the regular season and now does not want to seem to play him at RT. Even if Yosh is not as good at RT than at LT, he cannot be worse than Newman at RG or Jenkins at RT.

Thoughts and comments?
Analytics. Because some computer program told them too. Remember those stories about people driving into lakes because the GPS told them too? It’s kinda like that.

Y’all still trying to tell me the HC isn’t part of the problem in GB? Another head coach - our head coach’s supposed best friend - went in front of the media and slapped ML in the face. Told them ML’s team is soft and his lockerroom is weak. He’s not wrong! But saying it right out in the open like that?
Not only saying it out loud but saying it out loud on the Packers home turf…. Wow….

The Pack seems to expect to win because they’re the Packers. It’s not a champions mentality because it’s not a fighters mentality. The fact that the team isn’t mad as hell and embarrassed right now is not a good sign.

Ok, since Mark said everyone is fair game. :)

Does anyone have any thoughts on why this coaching staff continues to play Royce Newman? He has given up 17 pressures in 6 games and had 32 pressures last year which was one of the worst on the team.

Also, it seems like ML does not like Yosh Nijman. He takes him out in the playoffs when he played very well in the regular season and now does not want to seem to play him at RT. Even if Yosh is not as good at RT than at LT, he cannot be worse than Newman at RG or Jenkins at RT.

Thoughts and comments?
I think they stick with Newman, because he has a year of experience and a year in the offseason program.

He struggled with stunts last year, but he was doing much better with it heading into the playoffs.

They did replace him with Hanson this week, but Hanson got hurt, so Newman came back in. He's still a young player, does fill the analytics as a player. Maybe he's dinged up a little, dunno.

They like Tom, but he's a rookie. Sean Rhyan is also a rookie who is not ready.

I think they stick with Newman, because he has a year of experience and a year in the offseason program.

He struggled with stunts last year, but he was doing much better with it heading into the playoffs.

They did replace him with Hanson this week, but Hanson got hurt, so Newman came back in. He's still a young player, does fill the analytics as a player. Maybe he's dinged up a little, dunno.

They like Tom, but he's a rookie. Sean Rhyan is also a rookie who is not ready.
They are using Nijman to spell Bakh.

Bakhtiari played the whole game, no more training wheels
My understanding is that moving Nijman and Jenkins is on the table. Had been discussed previously to this game. Note, this would also take Newman off the field.

Back