Post Game: Jets Defeat Green Bay 27-10

Not only saying it out loud but saying it out loud on the Packers home turf…. Wow….

The Pack seems to expect to win because they’re the Packers. It’s not a champions mentality because it’s not a fighters mentality. The fact that the team isn’t mad as hell and embarrassed right now is not a good sign.
On the other hand, fwiw, I think it’s also pretty crass for a head coach who went 4-13 last year to gloat in the media over a win.

On the other hand, fwiw, I think it’s also pretty crass for a head coach who went 4-13 last year to gloat in the media over a win.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too in addition to the fact that it was a good friend. I get the separation of personal and professional life but not sure he was very humble about the win.

If the Packers don't like the Jets gloating, they should have done something about it.

Wasn't it only a week ago the Packers were mouthing off, We don't have anything to worry about unless the Jets beat us?

If the Packers don't like the Jets gloating, they should have done something about it.

Wasn't it only a week ago the Packers were mouthing off, We don't have anything to worry about unless the Jets beat us?
Just wait if Washington beats GB with a backup QB.

Jaire was prophetic

nope, that's why I posted it... our unwritten rule has always been everyone is fair game. Fire away
In that case here's another name that I haven't seen take flak anywhere: Adam Stenovich. OL coach, highly touted for helping develop players and having a cohesive unit despite some talent deficiencies; gets promoted to OC and the entire offense has gone to sh!t. The center of the offensive issues are on the OL, where it appears that no one in the building knows who the best players are or how to get them on the field together, and where the same players as last year seem incapable of picking up rudimentary concepts and adjustments. IMO this is a black eye for Stenovich, who may well have out kicked his coverage on job responsibilities.

In that case here's another name that I haven't seen take flak anywhere: Adam Stenovich. OL coach, highly touted for helping develop players and having a cohesive unit despite some talent deficiencies; gets promoted to OC and the entire offense has gone to sh!t. The center of the offensive issues are on the OL, where it appears that no one in the building knows who the best players are or how to get them on the field together, and where the same players as last year seem incapable of picking up rudimentary concepts and adjustments. IMO this is a black eye for Stenovich, who may well have out kicked his coverage on job responsibilities.
Technically Luke Butkus is in charge of the OL so let’s switch the blame. Now ML did mention that he asked Stenovich to spend more time with the OL this week.

Technically Luke Butkus is in charge of the OL so let’s switch the blame. Now ML did mention that he asked Stenovich to spend more time with the OL this week.
It's time for the staff to admit Jenkins is not the answer at RT kick him into guard.

It's time for the staff to admit Jenkins is not the answer at RT kick him into guard.
That’s assuming you trust anyone else at RT. Not debating his best spot is guard but is the alternative better

That’s assuming you trust anyone else at RT. Not debating his best spot is guard but is the alternative better
Can't hurt to give Nijman a go at RT. All Jenkins can so is hold guys or let them blow right past him.

Back