Packers 2022 Draft Thread

Then if they screw up once he screams at then and won't throw the ball to them.
When has he screamed at them. Shown disgust, yes. Raised his voice, yes. he hasn't screamed at anybody.

Should you be chewed out if you're not doing your job.

holy cow, I hope male professional athletes have a couple cm of skin so they can withstand some non loving criticism.

They sure as hell would have hated playing rugby with me.

I thought the MLF offense relied on schemes to get separation (multiple routes from a single formation). If that's the case then you don't need elite WR#1s you need talented, but not special WR. I keep going back to their record without Adams (7-0 IIRC) and see that you don't need that. You might need a MVS speedster to open up the field, but you don't need a #1 WR#1. We've also seen that if QB#1 only targets WR#1 then defenses can double/triple team the WR#1 to shut down the offense.

When has he screamed at them. Shown disgust, yes. Raised his voice, yes. he hasn't screamed at anybody.

holy cow, I hope male professional athletes have a couple cm of skin so they can withstand some non loving criticism.

He has pitched a fit at them on several occasions, Rule #1 here is that we call a spade a spade and in this case, Rodgers deserves everything that was said about him in this regard. His hissy fits about routes are part of his personality disorder, he also pouts like a child when things go wrong.

I thought the MLF offense relied on schemes to get separation (multiple routes from a single formation). If that's the case then you don't need elite WR#1s you need talented, but not special WR. I keep going back to their record without Adams (7-0 IIRC) and see that you don't need that. You might need a MVS speedster to open up the field, but you don't need a #1 WR#1. We've also seen that if QB#1 only targets WR#1 then defenses can double/triple team the WR#1 to shut down the offense.
That's really what ML has been saying they need a speed WR to take the top off and want to work the rest underneath and run the FB. I honestly think Adams hindered them a bit in that AR kept checking to him too much.

Dude he has always screamed at them on the field. Couple years ago I remember Sternberger messed up and he pretty much pointed at him and could read his body langauge telling him to get the Beep off the field. Rodgers should not be screaming at a WR on the field for running a wrong route when he messes up and throws a bad pass to a WR he should have hit or misses seeing a wide open WR running down the field. How about you do it on the sidelines less likely to be picked up by a camera catching you acting like an a-hole.

True to a point and during the reg season. Once you get to the playoffs though you absolutely need a stud WR.

True to a point and during the reg season. Once you get to the playoffs though you absolutely need a stud WR.
mmmmm No, I think that's an overstatement. You need to play consistently and not make errors on ST and defense in the playoffs, while individual star performances help if you screw up the former then the latter isn't going to matter most times.

mmmmm No, I think that's an overstatement. You need to play consistently and not make errors on ST and defense in the playoffs, while individual star performances help if you screw up the former then the latter isn't going to matter most times.
Playing that consistency is near impossible though. Even LA was not consistent enough to win without Kupp being amazing.

So who are possible WR's to look at in say Round 3 if GB takes 1 WR in the first couple rounds? Some possible naems I have are

John Metchie III
David Bell
Justyn Ross
Alec Pierce

Possible that one of these guys are there in the 3rd to draft and would they be a fit in GB?

Back