Packers 2022 Draft Thread

Best thing is not having a dominate WR makes Rodgers go through all his routes not just force it to his #1 guy because he trusts him the most. We have seen it when Adams was out
And the flip side to that is not having a go to type limits what you can do. As i mentioned 6 games is just not enough data points and can you sustain that over 17 games

Meh not against Pickens just injury has me questioning him
Pickens tore his acl in March of 2021, so he’s more than a year removed from the injury
Have your medical team do a thorough exam and if they give the green light he should be in play on your board.

He was able to play the last 4 games last year so it’s not a big concern for me
Also wonder if he's the 6th or 7th WR on the board will GB go for WR or a guy who's higher on their board at a different spot

And the flip side to that is not having a go to type limits what you can do. As i mentioned 6 games is just not enough data points and can you sustain that over 17 games
Or does not having him force #12 to follow more of what ML wants to do with his offense?

Pickens tore his acl in March of 2021, so he’s more than a year removed from the injury
Have your medical team do a thorough exam and if they give the green light he should be in play on your board.
Can we trust GB medical team after they screwed up Bak?

Also wonder if he's the 6th or 7th WR on the board will GB go for WR or a guy who's higher on their board at a different spot
Depends how Gute ranks his positions. Maybe Pickens is 4-5 on his board.

Back