Official 2023 Training Camp Thread

Kraft is going to get a lot more playing time than people think. Over the next three weeks, he'll work on the problems he has. He's a scrapper, and it's gonna show.

@RobDemovsky
Rashan Gary has not yet been cleared for team drills in practice and that might not happen this week, coach Matt LaFleur said. Nothing out of the ordinary, just easing him back in.

He's the kind of guy who likes to lick the frosting, and judge the cake by that, not on whether the cake itself is any good.
gotta take exception with you there. frosting is the most important part of the cake. i always try to get a corner piece so i get extra frosting.

but yeah, never thought much of huber and can't understand why sports illustrated hired him.

gotta take exception with you there. frosting is the most important part of the cake. i always try to get a corner piece so i get extra frosting.

but yeah, never thought much of huber and can't understand why sports illustrated hired him.
Since the kids are grown, and away from home, I get to lick the spoon, and use the scraper on the bowl. She also makes it a point to frost all cakes outside of a pan, so it goes down all sides. I "always" get the outside pieces. It's a house rule. In return, I say thank you, with tears of happiness in my eyes.

again...don't believe everything you read or hear anymore.
exactly

F31Dv-KWkAAMi5X

Back