Official 2023 Training Camp Thread

I called Huber out for it on X and he said "He's not paid to block but to catch passes, the game has changed" Guess he doesn't understand ML offensive system either. If Luke misses a block that hurts Love..think he's playing the same tune??
Huber has never impressed me with his knowledge of the game. He's the kind of guy who likes to lick the frosting, and judge the cake by that, not on whether the cake itself is any good.

His one year of being on the Whitewater football roster apparently didn't help much. You'd have thought he learned more by being on a team coached by Lance.

Huber has never impressed me with his knowledge of the game. He's the kind of guy who likes to lick the frosting, and judge the cake by that, not on whether the cake itself is any good.

His one year of being on the Whitewater football roster apparently didn't help much. You'd have thought he learned more by being on a team coached by Lance.
He's arguing with me about it. That he doesn't need to block. I give up

PS He admits I didn't look at his blocking? So you graded him exclusively on catching the FB? Now you gotta wonder about all those grades. Sorry folks

Last edited:
Was thinking of going to GB tomorrow for TC and see Goodell speak but looks it likely is going to be cancelled. Expecting heavy rains tomorrow.

He's arguing with me about it. That he doesn't need to block. I give up

PS He admits I didn't look at his blocking? So you graded him exclusively on catching the FB? Now you gotta wonder about all those grades. Sorry folks
Like I said. A frosting licker. He had the same knowledge level at Whitewater, according to someone I know, who was actually there. I won't say any more on that.

What's sad is how many people fail to see the game for what it actually is. The work in the trenches, on both sides of the ball, are what leads to success. That's one of the reasons that guys playing in the trenches are now out-earning RBs, because they're responsible for the RB's opportunities to succeed.

So with Tyler Davis gone will the pick up another TE? They have right now a camp body in camp so they got 3 TE still. Could also use Deguara as FB/TE and besides unless a injury happens you won't need a 3rd TE on the roster really as Davis was going to be pretty much only a ST only player. So I can see them add a TE to the PS but not another to the active roster.

So with Tyler Davis gone will the pick up another TE? They have right now a camp body in camp so they got 3 TE still. Could also use Deguara as FB/TE and besides unless a injury happens you won't need a 3rd TE on the roster really as Davis was going to be pretty much only a ST only player. So I can see them add a TE to the PS but not another to the active roster.
Gonna like to see what Deguara's got. Heard he was in the doghouse with Aaron. Kind of an over drafter guy. Still think he can play.

What they do depends on how they feel about Kraft. Davis was a key special teamer and arguably their best blocking TE. If they believe Kraft can handle the blocking duties that would have been Davis key role on Offense and either Kraft or someone else can handle Davis core special teams duties then they might stand pat. Otherwise you may see them sign a blocking type TE either now or right after cut-downs. This is a great opportunity for Kraft to show he can be that guy and get more snaps both on offense and teams.

Back