Official 2023 Training Camp Thread

So any vet guys who might be a surprise cut? Only one I could see maybe happen would be Myers. Even that I think seems slim to none with Hanson being cut. Seems like this will be a year were most vets over 2-3 years are safe and will be a bunch of UDFA and 1st year back end of the roster players who will be shown the door.
No shot. No surprise cuts honestly, they don't have any candidates. In theory a guy like Preston Smith would qualify for a surprise cut but I think there are cap/contract reasons that won't happen.

Kraft just looks so much for filled out. Looks like what you expect a TE to be. He can be put on the OL as extra blocker but also run that route off the line and pickup that 10 yards catch you need. Musgrave seems like the guy if you want a big catch TE he can be that but won't hold up blocking.

Kraft just looks so much for filled out. Looks like what you expect a TE to be. He can be put on the OL as extra blocker but also run that route off the line and pickup that 10 yards catch you need. Musgrave seems like the guy if you want a big catch TE he can be that but won't hold up blocking.
They have a need for both of them but for different reasons, straight up, Muskrat struggles with blocking.....Kraft cheese is having issues with combo routes ( Spread O issues for both... moving to the NFL game it's a common problem)

GB isn't able to solve all of their issues this year. There will be some glaring needs that aren't addressed and fans will just have to suck it up and accept it. And even if Love goes down and GB does have some vet backup QB they're still picking top 5.

That being said rushing Clifford into the #2 role while a necessity risks ruining him as we've seen with so many other young QB's rushed into first team too quickly in the NFL.

Interesting, took all of two days of Rashan Gary 1on1s vs Zach Tom for ML to look at Tom at center again. Maybe a little too light in the pants still to lock down a tackle spot.

Back