Official 2016 Week 5 Green Bay vs New York Giants Thread

rofl(

I think you guys got it!

Even if McAdoo knows our offense inside and out how good is their defense - especially their pass rush? I heard their secondary is banged up too but if they can't get after Rodgers and our WRs get separation it might be a long night for them... sh))

Check this out - most of the "experts" are picking us to win tomorrow night. Shocked(

http://nflpickwatch.com/

Kind of overwhelming. Hard to go against them. Still, I am. I believe McAdoo knows enough to make some defensive changes that might befuddle McCarthy, not Rodgers. McCarthy should hand the clip board to Aaron.

Even if McAdoo knows our offense inside and out how good is their defense - especially their pass rush? I heard their secondary is banged up too but if they can't get after Rodgers and our WRs get separation it might be a long night for them... sh))

I'm hoping that's the case and, if so, I hope MM keeps the foot on the gas and doesn't let up.

Reactions: TW
We're the better second tier playoff team and we're at home. Another must win.

Pressure is key. So is a balanced offense even if it won't be easy to run against them.

TT and MM are fortunate they have Mr. Mechanics at QB who singlehandedly gives us a huge advantage over nearly everyone we have and will face.
Packers win by 8.

We're the better second tier playoff team and we're at home. Another must win.

I couldn't agree more than I do with this one sentence. It's where we're mired, and will continue to be mired, as long as there aren't philosophical changes in coaching, and acquisition of players.

The Packers need to get off the snide and do something to take advantage of the last seriously productive years of Rodgers. He's not going to hang in there forever.

How do we get off the snide? By changing coaches and/or getting different players OR have the players we have now - including #12 - just play better? If we do decide to change the coaching staff after this season and get a defensive minded HC don't we need to find an offensive coordinator who will run the same system MM is implementing now? Isn't it rather late to ask Rodgers to learn a new offense at this stage of his career?

Back