Official 2016 Week 5 Green Bay vs New York Giants Thread

blah these giants are not that good. Their D is not playing great. They haven't gotten pressure and the CBs are not impressive. Injuries are hurting them. While they do have 3 solid options in the passing game, OBJ is a head case and hopefully we play with that. He has not played great of late. Their line is a joke. with our pass rush Eli is a sitting duck. I would be worried playing Dev or Philly this week but the Giants nah.

35 pack

I actually have confidence in this defense with getting healthy.
We should not give up a ton on the ground and even giving up over 300 yards passing to the Vikings, we only gave up 17 points.
I have a feeling we get a few INT's thi game.

28-20 packers

Reactions: TW
We should not give up a ton on the ground and even giving up over 300 yards passing to the Vikings, we only gave up 17 points.

28-20 packers

FCC(

28-20 packers

I read, over on Walterfootball, that MM was 9-1 after the bye. I'm having more confidence as well. GB should be able to handle business with minimal problem.

I read, over on Walterfootball, that MM was 9-1 after the bye. I'm having more confidence as well. GB should be able to handle business with minimal problem.
McCarthy is 9-1 against the spread after a bye. I believe he is 8-2 straight up. They lost to Tennessee in 2008 in OT and in Denver last year.

McCarthy is 9-1 against the spread after a bye. I believe he is 8-2 straight up. They lost to Tennessee in 2008 in OT and in Denver last year.

Thanks eye! Good info.

The good news is that both losses after the bye were on the road and the Packers are at Lambeau where MM is undefeated after the bye.

That makes me feel even better. Seems like MM has a way of getting these guys ready after the bye. Let's hope the trend continues!

Beware the McAdoo effect. Always remember he was our TE coach, and QB coach, before becoming an offensive coordinator and now head coach. He spent six years in GB with McCarthy, and he knows full well what the offense pretty much does.

Now, the question is, can McCarthy and his people disguise the offense enough to make it less predictable for the Giants?

I picked the Giants to win because I figured McAdoo knows enough about the Packers to make the Giants a little more effective.

Beware the McAdoo effect. Always remember he was our TE coach, and QB coach, before becoming an offensive coordinator and now head coach. He spent six years in GB with McCarthy, and he knows full well what the offense pretty much does.

Now, the question is, can McCarthy and his people disguise the offense enough to make it less predictable for the Giants?

I picked the Giants to win because I figured McAdoo knows enough about the Packers to make the Giants a little more effective.

The McAdoo Effect. I like it. Good points TW. I read a couple articles where MM assured the media that they don't game plan the same way as last year or for that matter, the same way as they did when McAdoo was with the team. So when MM says it, it must be true. :)

Back