Official 2016 Week 3 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

With injuries on Packers D I will say this game will be closer then first thought. Packers win 27-23

With injuries on Packers D I will say this game will be closer then first thought. Packers win 27-23

Agreed, this game is also no longer a gimme due to all the injuries. We should definitely still win though.

Agreed, this game is also no longer a gimme due to all the injuries. We should definitely still win though.

I hope so king. The division games always worry me and this one is no different. My worry comes because I think the Lions will adjust and attack the weakness. Will the Packers do the same? That's gonna be one key to vivtory.

LOL, when is the last time anyone watching us play thought, "Damn, this team is well coached", in any facet of the game? I haven't felt like that in years.

I used "coached up" to see if the MM buzz words still had an effect on anyone in Packers Nation....rofl(

Even with injuries this game shouldn't be close. Indy was almost able to beat them for Pete's sake...

If this is any less than a 14 point or more win GB should be ashamed.

the packers do not know how to "adjust". they have a single game plan etched in stone.

i'm kind of glad i'm going to miss the game today. i have a feeling it won't be pretty even if we manage to win.

24-3 now. Looks like AR, MM and Co. are playing like we hoped they would.

once again we see mccarthy take his foot off the gas with a three score lead. rodgers throws only six passes in the second half? seriously?

once again we see mccarthy take his foot off the gas with a three score lead. rodgers throws only six passes in the second half? seriously?

Can't believe it ended up as close as it was. The way the second half ended, you could see the mo shift. The first half score by Detroit solidified the mo shift.

Back