Official 2016 Week 3 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

As the week has worn on, my worries have lessened. You guys seems pretty confident so I'm gonna ride confident too. Looks like the Lions are a little banged up and still trying to find their way. 10 -14 point win for the Pack.

L
there's one in every crowd. lol.

hope yer wrong.
Lol, just kinda sticking with my prediction the week before that if the Pack lost to the Vikings they'd lose to the Lions the following week.

You know I hope we lay a serious beating on the Lions. As time passed this week I started thinking we're due a smash. cheesehead)

Lions 17
Packers 20
Somehow... someway... they win. But there will be plenty of gnashing of teeth with another mediocre offensive performance.
Rodgers scrambles for 1 TD. And a Detroit turnover in the red zone results in an easy score by the offense.
Punting remains horrendous. The Detroit run game is non-existent.

The Lions are missing what seems like half their defense (particularly their linebackers).
If there's any game for the offense, specifically the TEs and Eddie Lacy, to get going this is the game. Naturally we'll throw 40 yards deep on each play.

Packers - 28
Lions - 21

Looks like 4 starters out for the Packers defense.

We could have some problems now. I could definitely see us losing this one.

Looks like 4 starters out for the Packers defense.

We could have some problems now. I could definitely see us losing this one.

How quickly things change. Also, Packers can't sleep on Theo Riddick running and in the passing game

Matthews out?

from nfl.com: "The Packers' defense is ailing heading into its second divisional game in a row. Linebacker Clay Matthews (ankle/hamstring) and safety Morgan Burnett (groin) were both downgraded from questionable to out for Sunday's home opener against the Lions. This will be the first regular season game Matthews has missed since 2013. Meanwhile, defensive tackle Letroy Guion and defensive end Datone Jones (knee) have been downgraded to doubtful. All four players sat out practice this week, alongside Sam Shields (concussion) who was ruled out Friday."

Back