Official 2016 Week 3 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

I understand Detroit has some injuries on defense as well. Probably a close game. I never take Stafford lightly

this game should be an interesting litmus test.

will the packers struggling offense rise to the occasion and compensate for the ailing defense?

will the packers defensive backups rise to the occasion and keep the lions in check?

will the packers coaching staff come up with a few unscouted looks to help out the players (lol)?

or will the team just let the mounting pressure get to them and fold like a cheap suit?

Packers will be missing the following players heading into tomorrow:

Sam Shields
Clay Matthews
Morgan Burnett

Also Guion and Datone will almost certainly be added to that list since they are both doubtful.

this game should be an interesting litmus test.

will the packers struggling offense rise to the occasion and compensate for the ailing defense?

will the packers defensive backups rise to the occasion and keep the lions in check?

will the packers coaching staff come up with a few unscouted looks to help out the players (lol)?

or will the team just let the mounting pressure get to them and fold like a cheap suit?

Good post. Same could be said by inserting the Lions instead of Packers. Sort of similar circumstances. I guess we can blame it on injuries if the outcome isn't as we would have liked it.

Packers OLB for this weekend Peppers, Perry, Elliot, Frackrell. Not very deep beyond the starting two

Packers OLB for this weekend Peppers, Perry, Elliot, Frackrell. Not very deep beyond the starting two

They'll be tested for sure. Hopefully they are coached up on what to expect from the Lions. They'll have to be prepared for some unscouted looks.

Back