Is The Packers OL Better?

It's all the things we talked about Mark. If you went back to what you and I were discussing, we are seeing that being played out in the medical terms Bak is using. We seen it coming. Next up, as I've said before, concerns of blood flow to that meniscal area, which is always a concern in anybody, but more so in a football player with prior surgery. As I said before, look for the word arthrofibrosis at some point but to be honest, looking at Baks comments, he's already been exhibiting it.
these injuries are very peculiar things.... could play out a number of ways but based on his scaring etc, he's going to be hard-pressed to be a dominating LT anytime soon.

sounds like scar tissue has been causing a lot of the problems. my wife has scar tissue in her abdomen from a very sloppy c-section that was done more than 25 years ago. the doctor has told her to make sure if she plans any abdominal surgery she should have the surgeon contact him first. there's no way to get rid of scar tissue. if you "clean it up" it grows back worse than before.

Last edited:
Not going to throw in the towel just yet because they may wait unitl half way through camp or more to bring him up,let the young guys get those early reps. I doubt AR does much in camp either... now Watson who needs reps is one I'll watch close.

Have to question if that knee is shot. Back to back surgeries on the knee. I have a lot of doubt if that knee is ever going to be the same. I can see it now were he does not practice during the week misses games here and there due to swelling and pain in knee. Will he play again? Yes but can't see him being the same anymore

Back