Is The Packers OL Better?

If he gets back above 80% at all consider GB lucky. Bahk is no spring chicken this is pretty serious... GB better br coming up with a permanent new LT
One ACL tear I can see getting back having to have the knee redone a second time? Can 50-60% be expected?

sadly, i have to agree. he even said they drained his knee 18 times last season, and he couldn't bend his knee. at least the packers gave him a nice retirement gift with that last contract.
Yep had GB waited until after the season they would be in a much better place now cap and cash in the bank wise.

Bakh is not going to come back and be the player he was. It is just so difficult after two procedures on the same knee.

How much of thst contract is guaranteed?
His 2022 salary and roster bonus is guaranted (Roster bonus was paid in March) after that nothing is.

GB could cut him before the 3rd day of the new league year. It would be a $23.1 million dead cap hit but save the team $5.9 million. If they would declare it a post June 1st cut then it saves $17.5 million.

His 2022 salary and roster bonus is guaranted (Roster bonus was paid in March) after that nothing is.

GB could cut him before the 3rd day of the new league year. It would be a $23.1 million dead cap hit but save the team $5.9 million. If they would declare it a post June 1st cut then it saves $17.5 million.
Sucks, but not catastrophic. Thanks.

He tore it again that's on medical staff they should have never cleared him if he was not ready
If I read it correctly, he didn’t reinjure the acl, it was scar tissue that rubbed against cartilage and tore the cartilage a bit and it had to be trimmed.
Recovery time from that should be shorter.

Back