Bold Prediction Thread

c'mon mark. that's not bold. that's standard operating procedure. last year is just about the only exception to the "slow out the gate" rule. and we all saw how that turned out. mm will be back to the slow start with a ramp up as the season progresses.
LOL that's why I said it... you want bold OK. Rodgers struggles will continue this season much to the chagrin of all.

Jordy doesn't cure bad game planning

DC is even more predictable than ever in his game plans

GB misses playoffs...

a little surprised at the negativity before the season even starts. this is the time for blind optimism. i'm excited to see jordy come back. i can't wait to see if janis has finally earned the trust of aaron rodgers. i'm thrilled to see what we can do now that we have a real tight end again. i'm cautiously optimistic that last year was an anomaly for aaron rodgers. i'm anxious to see if our defense continues to improve upon it #15 ranking of last season with the infusion of new talent and the development of last year's rookies. i'll leave the pessimism for later - after the season starts and the packers have had a chance to crush my dreams yet again.

I'll make 2... GB starts slow out the gate this season and MM/TT have to make 1 long term roster move toward the end of the season due to injuries that drives everyone cra)

A WR goes down late in season so they sign Taco Wallace's brother Nacho Wallace?

a little surprised at the negativity before the season even starts. this is the time for blind optimism. i'm excited to see jordy come back. i can't wait to see if janis has finally earned the trust of aaron rodgers. i'm thrilled to see what we can do now that we have a real tight end again. i'm cautiously optimistic that last year was an anomaly for aaron rodgers. i'm anxious to see if our defense continues to improve upon it #15 ranking of last season with the infusion of new talent and the development of last year's rookies. i'll leave the pessimism for later - after the season starts and the packers have had a chance to crush my dreams yet again.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but as I've said elsewhere, the first few times they left the playoffs I wasn't so upset. Now that (I think) they've established a record for last-play losses in the postseason, I am substituting 'realism' for 'pessimism' and 'prove it' for 'optimism'. They won't be able to disappoint me because I don't expect anything.

We know all about last years offensive woes: Jordy lost for the season, Cobb battling a shoulder injury all season, Adams' regression possibly because of a high-ankle sprain, Montgomery's season end, Lacy out of shape, no TE, the offensive line plagued by injuries all season after November 8th...

Think about this: Jordy and Cobb return to form with Jared Cook providing a fast weapon down the seam; speedy WR's in Janis and Davis; a RB threat again in an in-shape Lacy; and an OL that avoids injury similar to 2014 with better backups that better protect Rodgers! And an improving defense.

This could be an exciting season! My bold prediction is based on a bold assumption (or hope) that the Packers offense remains much more healthy than last year.

Bold prediction: Packers break their most net yards gained in a season records with 6,500 yards.
Gotta love your optimism Oak! I'll be keeping a close eye on your 6500 net yards gained prediction.
Go Pack Go

Because the thread is Bold Prediction not just unbridled optimism ;)

Bold Prediction Cook gets a attitude and Sitton and Lang tell him to lose it or they will check it at the door for him.

... wins the division, loses in head-scratching fashion. Oh, wait, this is for bold predictions, not reruns. :)

Back