Bold Prediction Thread

oakleaf

Reaction score
We know all about last years offensive woes: Jordy lost for the season, Cobb battling a shoulder injury all season, Adams' regression possibly because of a high-ankle sprain, Montgomery's season end, Lacy out of shape, no TE, the offensive line plagued by injuries all season after November 8th...

Think about this: Jordy and Cobb return to form with Jared Cook providing a fast weapon down the seam; speedy WR's in Janis and Davis; a RB threat again in an in-shape Lacy; and an OL that avoids injury similar to 2014 with better backups that better protect Rodgers! And an improving defense.

This could be an exciting season! My bold prediction is based on a bold assumption (or hope) that the Packers offense remains much more healthy than last year.

Bold prediction: Packers break their most net yards gained in a season records with 6,500 yards.

We'll field a 4WR, 1TE no-huddle package of Jordy, Janis, Cobb, TyMont and RRod. Cobb and TyMont will sometimes swing to RB, and RRod to FB. It will completely obliterate opponents and quiet the critics saying MM isn't creative.

Jeff Janis does not make the team. Fans lose their minds.

Bald prediction: TT loses his hair - goes from White Wizard to Bald Wizard.

Bald prediction: TT loses his hair - goes from White Wizard to Bald Wizard.

Nah TT decides to do this.

businessman-with-mohawk-picture-id128897673

Jeff Janis does not make the team. Fans lose their minds.

I don't think Janis is a great WR - right now - but he is one of the better ST gunners in the league so he'll make the team based on that. He's the new Jerrett Bush. ;)

I'll make 2... GB starts slow out the gate this season and MM/TT have to make 1 long term roster move toward the end of the season due to injuries that drives everyone cra)

I'll make 2... GB starts slow out the gate this season ...

c'mon mark. that's not bold. that's standard operating procedure. last year is just about the only exception to the "slow out the gate" rule. and we all saw how that turned out. mm will be back to the slow start with a ramp up as the season progresses.

Back