Za'Darius Smith ticketed for marijuana

As an ex-cop, even back then, I wasn't too into the idea of arresting anyone because they had a joint on them. That's not the same as finding a junkie with a bag of coke, and 4 stolen TVs in the back of his car. Pot smokers aren't in to that. They're more like; "Dude! I got the munchies, let's go to Taco Bell!" That's followed by a 3 hour nap, not a crime spree in a middle class neighborhood.

It should be legalized. It has some very seriously good effects in the health field. People going through chemo, pain control, and so many effects that work. I understand it even has a positive effect on neuro diseases, which helps a great number of people.

Let's face it. If we really wanted to address a couple of serious problems, we should have started by outlawing sugar, then followed up with alcohol. Both of them probably have a worse effect on people than a joint.

What I'm referring to with Mr. Smith is that he screwed up. Accept the fate. Even guys playing for the Denver Broncos are subject to the rules of the NFL, which are based on a national playing field. There is drug testing once a year, and if you end up caught, you can end up going through their protocol.

Anyhow, that's my opinion.

Didn’t they try doing away with alcohol already!? Oops.

If they ban sugar, might as well ban white processed flour too. Both have the same effect on the human body.

I’d like to know who’s apartment they were at in Bear country?

CBD oil and other legal processed forms of weed that are legally obtainable can serve the same medical purpose as smoking a J.

In this case, they weren’t using it for medical reasons.

I think it will be 99.9% likely during the next CBA you will see the weed rules turned into more like the NBA or perhaps even the NHL model.

I gotta tell you the truth. I have a back problem. They won't operate because of what it entails. I have arthritis in my lower back, complicated by degenerative disc disease, and sciatica. There's no magic cure for it, just keep going, and push past the pain, and do what you can.

If pot was legal in Texas (BCD oil is without prescription because it's essentially considered hemp), so I could have my wife bake it into brownies, I'd be using it to offset some of the pain. I refuse to use opiods, even though doctors say I can, because of the pain level. I won't use ibuprofen, or any other pain med. They all have side effects on other aspects of our body, and that's not acceptable. But, give me a brownie and I'll be styling!

I have lower back pain a buddy gave me some Deep Blue Rub supposed to be a esstienal oil that helps with the pain

Back