With Their 2nd Round Pick GB Selects AJ Dillon, RB, Boston College

Please you have not watched Rodgers the last few years he has made it a focus to want to speak out on all social justice issues.
One or 2x but it’s not like he’s leading the social justice army

Please you have not watched Rodgers the last few years he has made it a focus to want to speak out on all social justice issues.

GBP this is not directed only at you, but I observe that, when it comes to Rodgers, fans and commentators will propose and defend every reason for his change in play, including those that involve absurd levels of mind reading, except for one: that decay is the natural order of things in our universe, that Aaron Rodgers is not excused from such processes, and that all the kings horses and all the kings men cannot cease and reverse that process for him. He has done many wonderful things in his time, with more yet to come, but there it is. We cannot wring more torque out of the muscles in his back and shoulder, or more elasticity out of the tendons and muscles in his legs, and it doesn’t matter who he is dating or what occupies his mind or sense of justice or righteousness as he goes about his day.

Oh Rodgers is losing skill because of his age but I think he is also at the point in career he does not give a crap anymore. He has got his money has his spot in the HOF cemented in so now he can focus on other things that are more important to him in life then football. I think football has become a lot less important to him in life in the last 5 years..

Oh Rodgers is losing skill because of his age but I think he is also at the point in career he does not give a crap anymore. He has got his money has his spot in the HOF cemented in so now he can focus on other things that are more important to him in life then football. I think football has become a lot less important to him in life in the last 5 years..
Not give a crap is a bit strong. Is football as important to him as it was 5-10 years ago probably not but at the same times he’s not throwing in the towel

Not give a crap is a bit strong. Is football as important to him as it was 5-10 years ago probably not but at the same times he’s not throwing in the towel
Just seems football is a job that earns him a very nice paycheck not a passion anymore.

Possible but you don’t trade up unless he’s the guy you want.
I felt they traded up because he wouldn’t last until #30, and they had just observed the WR’s they wanted go earlier than they thought.
It was as much a panic move as it was getting “their guy”, imo.

I felt they traded up because he wouldn’t last until #30, and they had just observed the WR’s they wanted go earlier than they thought.
It was as much a panic move as it was getting “their guy”, imo.
Panic move for sure. Still a move that had ML’s fingerprints all over it

Back