With Their 2nd Round Pick GB Selects AJ Dillon, RB, Boston College

Dillon is the big back that ML wants. He also will be able to run inbetween the tackles is what ML wants to do in his offense. This is the back ML wants/needs to run his system IMO.

This was a message that we are not going to pay Jones big and give him a big extension. Both Smiths cap number goes up considerably in the next 2 years and in 2021 Rodgers goes up $15m.

it’s a business folks

I have watched a fair amount of Dillon ( Wife graduated from BC) and acknowledge he is a faster and more athletic than Ron Dayne. Their styles are very similar. Less technique, more relentlessness and power. They were/are both effective because they wear down a defense, but you have to be really **** special for that to work in the NFL.

Massive one-cut back with great speed once he gets rolling. Good player, not a 2nd rounder. Reached

I have watched a fair amount of Dillon ( Wife graduated from BC) and acknowledge he is a faster and more athletic than Ron Dayne. Their styles are very similar. Less technique, more relentlessness and power. They were/are both effective because they wear down a defense, but you have to be really **** special for that to work in the NFL.

Massive one-cut back with great speed once he gets rolling. Good player, not a 2nd rounder. Reached
What do you think of Derrick Henry?

Thanks for that perspective Ski!

What do you think of Derrick Henry?
Gutey nor MLF saw Dillon as the Henry type of mold, per his presser. I would agree with that two different guys altogether.

Back