UW says secrecy needed in AD search; open records advocate says there's 'no evidence' to support that

Actually no. It’s a different animal now. He walked into a bankrupt department and fixed it. Now you need someone with charisma who understands what modern athletics needs
Doanld Trump? hide)

I said charisma. Not someone who would put the department back in bankruptcy
Though do agree on Charisma as you need someone who can convince the alumni to keep opening that checkbook and writing those checks to fund the programs.

Though do agree on Charisma as you need someone who can convince the alumni to keep opening that checkbook and writing those checks to fund the programs.
It’s actually one of the criticisms of McIntosh by some.

It’s actually one of the criticisms of McIntosh by some.
Well if he can't do that then yeah you have to question the hire because look at UW now expanding the stadium. That's not a cheap thing to do and if you want to keep doing stuff like that can't be saying oh darn only if we had the $$$

Well if he can't do that then yeah you have to question the hire because look at UW now expanding the stadium. That's not a cheap thing to do and if you want to keep doing stuff like that can't be saying oh darn only if we had the $$$
There is not much room left to renovate CR. I am more concerned about surrounding facilities, upgraded and maintained. Not saying he can’t do it but it’s a concern

There is not much room left to renovate CR. I am more concerned about surrounding facilities, upgraded and maintained. Not saying he can’t do it but it’s a concern
I thought hockey arena just got remodeled recent and Kohl center not that old and not sure what more you can do besides maybe refresh the skyboxes?

I thought hockey arena just got remodeled recent and Kohl center not that old and not sure what more you can do besides maybe refresh the skyboxes?

LaBahn facility was built for Woman’s Hockey. I know they just renovated the old field house also. Suites are maxed out in Kohl

LaBahn facility was built for Woman’s Hockey. I know they just renovated the old field house also. Suites are maxed out in Kohl
So more or less any new cash sounds like would be for small improvents say as weight rooms and locker rooms.

So more or less any new cash sounds like would be for small improvents say as weight rooms and locker rooms.
Well part of it. The South End Zone is probably the 1st new renovation in years. Facilities are not small improvements, it’s not cheap at all. The indoor practice facility probably needs work,

Back