Trading Aaron Rodgers

No decision will be made on Love after 1 year. Now after 2021 that’s a much different discussion. To much invested to make a rash decision on a small sample size
yep. that's pretty much what i said. after a couple years.

I'm going to take a stab at this from a different lot:

Read all Icould on Love and he wasn't my pick much less trade up for.

That said, my educated guess by Gutey and company isn't that they think Love is the next AR or Holmes.

But Love has a big arm, seems doesn't know much reads on so on.

surpised no one else has mentioned this here. (My bad if missed it). We had QB we traded a 1st Rd pick that was similar when he came here: Brett Lorenzo Favre.

not by any means saying Love is next BF. But some similarities is about only reasoning can come up with for the pick and trade up.

That said, my educated guess by Gutey and company isn't that they think Love is the next AR or Holmes.

surpised no one else has mentioned this here. (My bad if missed it). We had QB we traded a 1st Rd pick that was similar when he came here: Brett Lorenzo Favre.

not by any means saying Love is next BF. But some similarities is about only reasoning can come up with for the pick and trade up.
Sorry but Favre at So Miss was a much better QB than Love was at Utah State.

Favre I think would have been a 1st round lock pick had he not got in that car accident. Many teams medically red flagged him thinking he would be lucky if he played beyond his rookie deal.

From what you are hearing now outside of GB no other team had Love ranked as a 1st round pick. GB over reacted and wasted draft capital for a guy who they likely could have moved back 3-4 spots got a pick back in the draft and taken in the early 2nd round.

I don't want Rodgers traded and hate - yes, I'm a hater - the Love pick.

Rodgers stock is only up in social media.

It is not up with the guys who write the checks- and that isn't because of his Instagram post, it's because he's getting a gazillion dollars, frequently appears to be Kardashian'esque hard to coach, frequently doesn't appear to be doing what the coaches want, isn't playing at a gazillion dollar level, has many injuries, and is old.

However, if anybody is stupid enough we should consider it

I don't want Rodgers traded and hate - yes, I'm a hater - the Love pick.

Rodgers stock is only up in social media.

It is not up with the guys who write the checks- and that isn't because of his Instagram post, it's because he's getting a gazillion dollars, frequently appears to be Kardashian'esque hard to coach, frequently doesn't appear to be doing what the coaches want, isn't playing at a gazillion dollar level, has many injuries, and is old.

However, if anybody is stupid enough we should consider it
The only reason he won’t get traded anytime soon is how it would impact the cap (dead money) that impact reduces each year. And yes there will be more than 1 team making a phone call to gauge interest.

The only reason he won’t get traded anytime soon is how it would impact the cap (dead money) that impact reduces each year. And yes there will be more than 1 team making a phone call to gauge interest.
After 2020 if some team offers a 1st or 2nd round pick for Rodgers that would be hard to turn down despite the big cap hit.

Back