The PAC-12 is doomed!

If ND goes Big Ten I think they don't add more Pac 12 they go try to add Big 12 or ACC teams

Can't see Big Ten taking 4 Pac-12 teams
Probably not. And honestly I don’t see them going to 20 either at least in the foreseeable future. It’s 16 or 18 and that depends on ND

I think this whole conference jumping thing has not ended yet. I think they're going to amaze us with a few things that happen down the road to be honest.

I also see the proposal by the SEC to go to a 12 team championship playoff being considered, even though I think it will possibly be 6 to 8 to start. It could end up that a "first round playoff game" would be the playoff between the two divisions in the SEC and Big 10 for two of the guaranteed spots. From there? I don't know. The original SEC idea was that the 6 major conferences would get an auto selection and the rest would be based on invite by merit, if I recall correctly.
Agree Dance has just begun with conference moving. In next 5 years or so will end up with 2 or 3 power conferences

Probably not. And honestly I don’t see them going to 20 either at least in the foreseeable future. It’s 16 or 18 and that depends on ND
Agree I think they move to 16-18 then stay tha tway

I still think a TX team and a team like NC state
Be prepared for a ACC / PAC 12 “alliance”. Just reading the tea leaves. ACC has to be sweating bullets if ND leaves and that GOR is a albatross.

Can't see Big Ten taking 4 Pac-12 teams
Less than a year ago, it was unheard of that the Big 10 would even consider growth, unless it was in the Eastern two time zones. Right now, it's about blunting the expansion of the SEC in their attempt to grab onto all the big market areas. I see them going after Clemson, and possibly Notre Dame at this point.

The real deal though is what happens with Notre Dame.

Back