The 2022 What If draft for GB

I don't see Vegas at all, if you're Rodgers and you have 1-2 years left to win a Super Bowl you gonna hitch your wagon to Gruden?

I'd throw Miami in there, throw in AZ as a dark horse, throw in Philly as a super mega dark horse.
Agree on Vegas, thats a media created destination. Its Zona, Denver.

3 places Rodgers goes in this order.

1. Denver
2. Vegas
3. NOLA
Colts also would think as they were one of teams interested in Watson and Washington makes a lot of sense. In fact last Spring on NFL network, the two top teams that could afford and need him was Broncos and Wash.

Colts also would think as they were one of teams interested in Watson and Washington makes a lot of sense. In fact last Spring on NFL network, the two top teams that could afford and need him was Broncos and Wash.
Rodgers come with a big financial price tag, that limits the pool to start with, and no hes not taking a pay cut

Watson....Texans want at least (3) firsts as a starting point. The legal stuff is dragging their feet, then the 22 civil suits, and the NFL investigation which is also slow, means nothing will come about until after this season. But his future us in doubt, odds are he will at least be suspended next season at min.

So can't blame teams for having cold feet for a player might only have for one season.

There were several teams interested, including Colts. This is my basis on what said above on the possible AR trade after this year

Watson....Texans want at least (3) firsts as a starting point. The legal stuff is dragging their feet, then the 22 civil suits, and the NFL investigation which is also slow, means nothing will come about until after this season. But his future us in doubt, odds are he will at least be suspended next season at min.

So can't blame teams for having cold feet for a player might only have for one season.

There were several teams interested, including Colts. This is my basis on what said above on the possible AR trade after this year
The legal stuff is not dragging it’s feet. There is currently a Grand Jury seated. What I believe is happening is there is communication between the league, the organization and authorities. Houston keeping him inactive gives the league cover until all subpoena’s are hashed out and the GJ can do it’s work. The civil suits will take well into 2022 since depositions are not even scheduled to begin until February. I don’t think the Watson situation is linked at all to any Rodgers trade

Reactions: TW
The legal stuff is not dragging it’s feet. There is currently a Grand Jury seated. What I believe is happening is there is communication between the league, the organization and authorities. Houston keeping him inactive gives the league cover until all subpoena’s are hashed out and the GJ can do it’s work. The civil suits will take well into 2022 since depositions are not even scheduled to begin until February. I don’t think the Watson situation is linked at all to any Rodgers trade
I don't see this getting anywhere near an actual court room until at least the middle of next year. I wouldn't touch this guy with a ten foot pole until after it's over. Their insisting on 3 first round picks is preposterous. It simply means he's not leaving the Texans. Whether he suits up, plays, or is continued inactive, is a point of conjecture.

When it's over, if convicted, I expect to see him get at least a one year suspension to add to his not playing until that point. It's just not going to end well for him.

But, that's just my opinion. He's innocent until proven guilty, even if there's a preponderance of supposed evidence.

I don't see this getting anywhere near an actual court room until at least the middle of next year. I wouldn't touch this guy with a ten foot pole until after it's over. Their insisting on 3 first round picks is preposterous. It simply means he's not leaving the Texans. Whether he suits up, plays, or is continued inactive, is a point of conjecture.

When it's over, if convicted, I expect to see him get at least a one year suspension to add to his not playing until that point. It's just not going to end well for him.

But, that's just my opinion. He's innocent until proven guilty, even if there's a preponderance of supposed evidence.
agree....what I think happens IF the Grand Jury brings back a true bill, he's on the Commish suspended list indefinitely and might see that list even sooner. If convicted then it gets messy, especially if its a felony charge. Dont think civil mess will be much of an impact. Could be very wrong

agree....what I think happens IF the Grand Jury brings back a true bill, he's on the Commish suspended list indefinitely and might see that list even sooner. If convicted then it gets messy, especially if its a felony charge. Dont think civil mess will be much of an impact. Could be very wrong
No. You're not wrong. There are so many avenues where this could go, and essentially none of them point to him getting back on the field for a long time. There has to be very little doubt that they will get a true bill.

Right now, it appears that the defense is looking at ways to quash subpoenas to reduce the number of people implicating him for his actions. That's usually a sign that they're trying to reduce the number of charges, looking for an avenue to make a deal to get their client off as easy as possible.

Right now, I have a feeling that the chances of him never getting back on the field is hovering just a little under 50%. If convicted, a lot of teams will never touch him, no matter what. It just isn't worth the bad press.

Back