The 2022 What If draft for GB

As soon as felony charges were filed the plaintiffs no longer had the authority to refuse prosecution. It's in the hands of the charging authority. Witnesses and plaintiffs are going to be asked to elaborate further through testimony. They cannot walk away with a civil settlement.

He's now at the mercy of the prosecution.
The issue he has it’s not 1 accuser and most likely multiple charges.

Still question is there enough to convict I am doubtful.

Still question is there enough to convict I am doubtful.
Have no idea. Don’t know the evidence. I really doubt they (Watson) wants it to get to the discovery phase. And let’s see exactly what / if the charges are. If it’s multiple counts I would bet a plea is in order

As soon as felony charges were filed the plaintiffs no longer had the authority to refuse prosecution. It's in the hands of the charging authority. Witnesses and plaintiffs are going to be asked to elaborate further through testimony. They cannot walk away with a civil settlement.

He's now at the mercy of the prosecution.
I unfortunately have experience in this matter. Was once wrongly accused by a drunken ex. Even though she reminded, still took me 2 1/2 years to beat the case as the D.A. went ahead with it.

But the point originally tried to make was the (3) first round picks they were asking for was the same before all the trouble came out and a lot of teams were interested in him.

So the point being if Watson was worth that before these accusations came out, then clearly AR is worth at least a first plus more in compensation.

Reactions: TW
I unfortunately have experience in this matter. Was once wrongly accused by a drunken ex. Even though she reminded, still took me 2 1/2 years to beat the case as the D.A. went ahead with it.

But the point originally tried to make was the (3) first round picks they were asking for was the same before all the trouble came out and a lot of teams were interested in him.

So the point being if Watson was worth that before these accusations came out, then clearly AR is worth at least a first plus more in compensation.
Watson is 25 years old, he has more long term value and will command a larger pool. And essentially Rodgers can “void” trade, not report and still keep his signing bonus. Much smaller pool with a $42m cap hit staring at you. You might get a 1 but I don’t thinks it’s a ransom

I think OLB/EDGE just moved to the top of GB’s draft priorities.

Very possible (likely?) that both Smiths are gone after this year.

Hope it’s a good draft for OLB/EDGE guys.

Back