Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think main thing will be will Rodgers just want out of GB and go were GB trades him to or will he try to force GB to trade him to whom he wants and could it cause a bigger issue if GB says we are not trading you there as the better offer is to this team.

LOL this is what it's getting to?

E04aDcfXIAISLfr

I think main thing will be will Rodgers just want out of GB and go were GB trades him to or will he try to force GB to trade him to whom he wants and could it cause a bigger issue if GB says we are not trading you there as the better offer is to this team.
Which is why GB should learn from the past and allow his representatives to find a trade partner, which I believe was denied.

Which is why GB should learn from the past and allow his representatives to find a trade partner, which I believe was denied.
Well trade has to work both ways can't just be ok trade me here and take whatever they offer for me because I want out. If Rodgers wants a trade to a cetain team make sure they offer fair comp otherwise he has two choices go were GB sends him or retire.

Well trade has to work both ways can't just be ok trade me here and take whatever they offer for me because I want out. If Rodgers wants a trade to a cetain team make sure they offer fair comp otherwise he has two choices go were GB sends him or retire.
#1 he’s not going to retire #2 you get rid of the distraction #3 unhappy QB goes away. I’m not going to get into what fair comp is because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. At the same time someone will pay. Playing hardball does not help anyone here.

#1 he’s not going to retire #2 you get rid of the distraction #3 unhappy QB goes away. I’m not going to get into what fair comp is because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. At the same time someone will pay. Playing hardball does not help anyone here.
Though you have to also ask could the GB front office be petty and say screw you you go were we send you not were you tell us to. Ted Thompson I think traded Favre to the Jets mostly because of personal pettiness between himself and Favre then allow Favre to go to TB were he wanted. Could history repeat itself there.

Though you have to also ask could the GB front office be petty and say screw you you go were we send you not were you tell us to. Ted Thompson I think traded Favre to the Jets mostly because of personal pettiness between himself and Favre then allow Favre to go to TB were he wanted. Could history repeat itself there.
That’s what I said. Will they learn from past mistakes. Thompson did not want to face Favre again. Is that petty? Maybe but it’s just bad business.

That’s what I said. Will they learn from past mistakes. Thompson did not want to face Favre again. Is that petty? Maybe but it’s just bad business.
I don't know if it's that he wanted to face Favre again or that they personally did not like each other and that Thompson sending him to the Jets was one last screw you to Favre.

I don't know if it's that he wanted to face Favre again or that they personally did not like each other and that Thompson sending him to the Jets was one last screw you to Favre.
Tampa was on the schedule that year, NY was not. Tampa went to sleep that night thinking it was a done deal. Ted was paranoid Brett would beat him and put egg on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back