Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now those corroborating bastards are trying to say Rodgers is trying to get back in. Screw them. They're all getting woodies making up shit.

Disney isn't going to risk looking amateur?

The Frickin' New York Times issued retraction on near 50% of its articles

I made this point earlier in the thread

Oh I would not be shocked if Packers get like 2 primetime games. I think writing is on the wall he's gone. Though NFL won't be able to give extra games to team he's going to because that's up in the air still I think.

Disney isn't going to risk looking amateur?

The Frickin' New York Times issued retraction on near 50% of its articles
That's what happens when you allow people to have pretty much opinion based articles and let them pretend they are facts.

Come on now. ESPN has been a joke for years now. They aren't above misreporting things. They are not the gold standard.
ESPN is horrible. ESPN has gone from sports reporters to a bunch of poilitcal BS reporting the are no better then the CNN and FOX News now.

Pre approve no. But I will say it again, this is not a rogue reporter. His bosses were very aware what the story was, they understood how it was sourced and the background
Yep and draft night was perfect night for them to come out with it because of all the eyes watching. Everyone was watching so you can get it talked about the most. If I was the NFL I would have been pissed though because it did take away from the NFL itself and instead of the focus on the draft a lot was on Favre.

So now reports saying Rodgers does not like Russ Ball either? Does the guy like anyone in the front office? Maybe Ball tried to beat him up on last contract. Which would be Ball's job to get best deal he could for the team. Seems like Rodgers does not like anyone who won't kiss his butt.

So now reports saying Rodgers does not like Russ Ball either? Does the guy like anyone in the front office? Maybe Ball tried to beat him up on last contract. Which would be Ball's job to get best deal he could for the team. Seems like Rodgers does not like anyone who won't kiss his butt.

Didn't Wilde report that years ago when Ball was still a potential hire for that job?

Edit: Maybe it was for the GM job

Didn't Wilde report that years ago when Ball was still a potential hire for that job?
Probably but man if I were a team interested in trading for Rodgers I would look into what kind of diva he is and see all the stuff you would have to do so he does not get pissed and say I want out also there. It's Lord Rodgers way or no way.

Probably but man if I were a team interested in trading for Rodgers I would look into what kind of diva he is and see all the stuff you would have to do so he does not get pissed and say I want out also there. It's Lord Rodgers way or no way.

Who reported this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back