Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything he said in that interview, I think it took courage to give it and to go all out like that.
Do I agree with that people should be forced to get the shot no. It is personal choice only thing I disagree about is how he went about it. He tried to act like he got it when he did not. He's truthful none of this happens no on cares.

I agree with everything he said in that interview, I think it took courage to give it and to go all out like that.
Whether he's right or wrong isn't the issue, let's lose the Covid stuff. He continues to be a self-absorbed diva who can't shut it. He's becoming a distraction ... just SFU up, release a press comment, and move on. Simple

Whether he's right or wrong isn't the issue, let's lose the Covid stuff. He continues to be a self-absorbed diva who can't shut it. He's becoming a distraction ... just SFU up, release a press comment, and move on. Simple
Rodgers has always been a defensive person willing to go on the attack to protect his persona.

YES! I was talking with my son about this yesterday. I think it's much ado about not much. I'm very pro-vaccine but understand the concerns some people have regarding the COVID ones. I disagree, but get it. The thing I fault Rodgers on was his response when asked if he had the vaccination. (The correct answer is "I won't confirm or deny. My medical and health decisions are none of your business. HIPAA..." and leave it at that. But then you know what would happen, right?) But public figures on the scale of Rodgers - everything they say or do is dissected, studied, amplified, given new meaning, etc. And in today's political climate, it's difficult to have an opinion or belief that goes against either side. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. My favorite comment from him in that interview was, "Politics is a sham." Spot on, and a very telling remark on where he's coming from.

I don't fault him for this situation. I'm just hoping it doesn't affect his performance mentally when he does come back.

Stop the press boys...another lie

@RobDemovsky
·
1m

Already rebuttals coming. Per a source, Rodgers not only never talked to a league doctor during his application for an exemption that was submitted by the team’s medical staff, but also the player’s name was never included. The process started w/ an anonymous request from the GBP

Hmm, sounds to me like he's trying to keep his unpopular, personal health decisions to himself. Rodgers better grow some THICK skin, because unfortunately he is going to be taking a TON more crap than just that over this.

So NFL HQ likely never knew Rodgers was not vaccianted. Packers knew but FO kept it covered up. Packers and Rodgers going to get killed by NFL for this fines Rodgers possibly suspended Packers lose picks.

th

Does this constitute conduct detrimental to the team and they can void the rest of his contract without penalty?
I think they’re going to need that extra money.
Hope Aaron has tickets to Maui already bought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back