Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not an anti-vaxx, flat-earther.. I have an allergy to an ingredient that's in the mRNA vaccines. I found a long term immunization protocol to protect myself & I'm very proud of the research that went into that" ~@AaronRodgers12#PatMcAfeeShowLIVE

P.T. Barnum said; : Even bad publicity is publicity.

Publicity is what sells newspapers, clicks on the internet, and pays the bills. Right now, Rodgers is the chicken that's laying golden eggs.

If they keep hyping this whole Rodgers vs Packer Front Office stand-off, and use Sunday's game as a spectacle intended on helping to sort things out, the viewership should be enormous. Pro and anti Rodgers people will be hanging on every play that involves Love.

It isn't too often that you see it, but we will Sunday, some Packer fans who are actually rooting for our potentially new QB to fall flat on his keester.

I can hardly wait until Packinatl can give us some info on the audience this game garners.
TW, if by "some" you mean a small handful, then perhaps. But living here in GB I'm not aware of a single soul hoping Love fails. VERY much the opposite. In fact, every Packer fan I talk to here (a lot) are hoping he does GREAT, some even confiding that it would be hilarious if our NFC North opponents were to discover we had a THIRD great in the making.

Quite frankly, I'm not expecting much. Preseason was ugly, he seemed to play scared, had a hard time taking snaps, and little pocket awareness getting the ball knocked out of his hands. Not much to indicate he'll be playing great. Expect to see close to 80% running plays, lol! Of course, I hope I'm wrong...

My Doc friend hi9s sister who is a REAL expert on Rodgers claim... so no BS

Rare, but real. If he really does have said allergy, he'd have to live his life in an extremely restricted way to minimize allergic reactions because PEG is widespread.

"I'm not an anti-vaxx, flat-earther.. I have an allergy to an ingredient that's in the mRNA vaccines. I found a long term immunization protocol to protect myself & I'm very proud of the research that went into that" ~@AaronRodgers12#PatMcAfeeShowLIVE

I have to go listen to this. I usually stay away from that show with all the butt kissing but this should be interesting.

Crazy this thread is knocking on the door of 5K posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back