Rodgers - MVP

Pack I think the most compelling argument again Aaron this year is exactly that he had a terrible start to the year. I think his numbers this year actually inflate the perception of his play early on. He was not good.

And look, if the Lions take care of business next week, this award may go to Stafford and I don't think anyone could complain. He has really carried that team start to finish.

Pack I think the most compelling argument again Aaron this year is exactly that he had a terrible start to the year. I think his numbers this year actually inflate the perception of his play early on. He was not good.

And look, if the Lions take care of business next week, this award may go to Stafford and I don't think anyone could complain. He has really carried that team start to finish.

Stafford has zero chance. 1-2 in last 3 games with 1 TD and 4 INTs

As was talked about in chat today Ryan has to be in the convo as well... Highest QBR in the league at 115.5 and beats Brady in most stat categories. 10-5 record hurts, but the ATL def has not been consistent at all..

Totally agree as well on that. I just think if AR hits 40 TDs and has no more picks, he gets it.

Back