Post Game Thread : Vikings Take The North 20-13 over GB

But what does that exactly mean? I seen a comment or paraphrase from MM's presser and it had to do with schoolyard football. Is Aaron wanting more broken type play, schoolyard type plays? I mean, what does open it up mean, in order to allow the Wr's to get open? If you're having Wr's just running whatever routes they want then you're asking for trouble. AR's mechanics have been horrible and he's been relying on the old press that his outstanding playmaking off of broken or scramble plays has played into his inaccuracy. I understand he has enormous pressure this season but he seems to prefer to be on the move when throwing, and his throws have been way off this year. The throw to Jones, on the endzone INT, was a microcosm of the accuracy he has displayed over the season. He had the option of throwing that outside to give JJ a great chance to catch it. On the same play he had Kuhn slicing to the inside with no one in the middle of the endzone. Sure, it would have been risky because he's a FB but hell, take the chance and maybe win a game.

I just think that we are seeing the same tendencies develop in AR as we did with Favre when they believe they are greater than the coaches, the system, or the play calling.

I think it's more him wanting plays that at least attempt to cause confusion or misdirection in the defense. Min didn't have to guess at all what GB was doing most of the game. MM relies on WR beating coverages on their own and they can't. I think what arod us referring to is simply trying to disguise looks and routes more to give wr more of a chance.

I think it's more him wanting plays that at least attempt to cause confusion or misdirection in the defense. Min didn't have to guess at all what GB was doing most of the game. MM relies on WR beating coverages on their own and they can't. I think what arod us referring to is simply trying to disguise looks and routes more to give wr more of a chance.

If MM cent figure that out then this team will be in trouble for a long time

If MM cent figure that out then this team will be in trouble for a long time

Other issue I believe is that Janis and Abbey played ZERO offensive snaps in the game... Just by having them on the field you create need for someone to cover the,. Abbey has shown in limited play he can get open sometimes.

But MM came out with a run heavy game plan that didn't give Arod the chance to air it out much. And when a pass play was called it was easily sniffed out. Arod has a huge ego yes.. But he's also your best player, and you usually want to give your best player the chance to be your best player...

Back