Post Game Thread: GB defeats Detroit 23-22

Yep the officiating was awful last night as its been all year, that not breaking news, yes missed calls both sides
Though my tech reading of rule this is a flag as hands to the face/neck area can draw flag. If ref saw this in game action with head going back I can see him thinking hands to the face. Does disprove what Flowers said he had hand to the front of the chest.

Though my tech reading of rule this is a flag as hands to the face/neck area can draw flag. If ref saw this in game action with head going back I can see him thinking hands to the face. Does disprove what Flowers said he had hand to the front of the chest.
Then be consistent and call it each time, you cant "think" there is hands to the face you need to see it.

Then be consistent and call it each time, you cant "think" there is hands to the face you need to see it.

They're not looking for it on every play even though it happens on every play. In this case I think it just so happened that Rodgers was in the area where the penalty happened - refs looking at QB and so the penalty was in their line of sight. In other words, they did see it but kind of by accident.

SMH fans saying only reason Lions lost game was because the refs. BS first 4th and goal that was not a TD refs gave them TD. Second you don't think Packers kick FG and win the game still Lions get ball back but GB D was playing great. Lions want to win the game score TD's not FG's

SMH fans saying only reason Lions lost game was because the refs. BS first 4th and goal that was not a TD refs gave them TD. Second you don't think Packers kick FG and win the game still Lions get ball back but GB D was playing great. Lions want to win the game score TD's not FG's
overhead shot was not conclusive, it was not going to be overturned....the PI call was flat out pathetic and how they missed the arm bar to the chest is beyond me. Some pathetic horrible officiating

And here is the dirty ugly secret on officiating.....the league will do NOTHING. Ratings are up each week, people continue to watch and revenue is up. I actually think behind the scenes they enjoy the controversy and keeps "The Shield" in the news. Follow the money

And here is the dirty ugly secret on officiating.....the league will do NOTHING. Ratings are up each week, people continue to watch and revenue is up. I actually think behind the scenes they enjoy the controversy and keeps "The Shield" in the news. Follow the money
ahhh yes .....as I said the league does not give a rats ass, they love it.

Jerry Jones isn’t bothered that more are talking about officiating in last night’s Packers-Lions game than the play on the field: “The calls were the subject of most of the talk after the ball game. And they’re the talk this morning. As long as they’re talking, keep it going.”

Back