Post Game Thread: GB defeats Detroit 23-22

We're still missing the biggest story of the night - why the hell did we have red in our uniforms?!

Though my tech reading of rule this is a flag as hands to the face/neck area can draw flag. If ref saw this in game action with head going back I can see him thinking hands to the face. Does disprove what Flowers said he had hand to the front of the chest.
NFL VP of Operations Troy Vincent says at owners meetings that the second hands to the face penalty on Lions DL Trey Flowers in last night's game against the Packers shouldn't have been called. "After you review it, the foul wasn’t there."

According to everyone else I guess the Packers won because the NFL rigged it so the refs would make sure GB won the game. sc))

Packers fans EVERYWHERE are making it into as big a deal as everyone else....
According to everyone else I guess the Packers won because the NFL rigged it so the refs would make sure GB won the game. sc))
That's fine and dandy but Pack fans better keep their bitching and whining to a minimum going forward about calls going against GB.... can't have your cake and eat it too.

Packers fans EVERYWHERE are making it into as big a deal as everyone else....

That's fine and dandy but Pack fans better keep their bitching and whining to a minimum going forward about calls going against GB.... can't have your cake and eat it too.
We could say we got bad call that could have effected game vs Philly when MVS I believe it was was held/grabbed at the goaline that cause that INT nothing really said then.

We've had more breaks go in our favor so far this year than against us, no doubt. In other years it's been the opposite. I'm not apologizing for any of it. Sh!t happens, we still went on a 7 minute drive to win this game. Lions had plenty of chances to stop us or to score a game icing TD and they didn't get it done. It's a little myopic to blame the refs but it does feel good to play the victim, I get that.

We could say we got bad call that could have effected game vs Philly when MVS I believe it was was held/grabbed at the goaline that cause that INT nothing really said then.
And Jeffery got grabbed downfield going for a ball and no call. How about the 2 missed calls vs Minnesota that benefited Green Bay. Works both ways and GB has benefited plenty this year already

unless you're talking about the red in the nfl logo, i'm not sure either.

usatsi_10314090.jpg

unless you're talking about the red in the nfl logo, i'm not sure either.

usatsi_10314090.jpg

I swear I’m not crazy. I was watching the game on an airplane TV, and on that little screen it looked like there was a red stripe down their pants. Was coming through as green, yellow and red.

That’s weird!

Back