Post Game: Pats Top GB 21-17

First time I've seen a pre-season game end due to injury and almost as old as dirt, I agree with it just odd.

Good outing by the first string units and we saw some reps out of both the 2nd and thirds.

DL looked much better, Cox just might get a PS spot.
OL has question marks after the first 7.
WR looked better but depth got injured late.
I like Wilson better than Taylor, but he's a practice squad guy.

Lets get rested up and finish the last week of camp.
Do you think Cox would make it through to PS? I’m sure Wilson, Heath and whoever, all these RB and WR would make it through to the PS, but an edge is different, an edge who flashes is as valuable as a good developmental OT.

Do you think Cox would make it through to PS? I’m sure Wilson, Heath and whoever, all these RB and WR would make it through to the PS, but an edge is different, an edge who flashes is as valuable as a good developmental OT.
I don't think Heath makes it. Also Wilson has shown enough I think he would get clamined. Cox had one decent game so far I think he would make it thru waivers.

with his college history..yes. He's a big risk

I think team will keep 4 RBs Jones, Dillon, Wilson and will come down to Taylor or Goodson. IMO really does not matter which one as both seemed to flip flop on the active and 53 man last year and neither are really anything more then a guy who plays ST and gets a spot carry here or there.

I don't think Heath makes it. Also Wilson has shown enough I think he would get clamined. Cox had one decent game so far I think he would make it thru waivers.
preseason RB and WR are a dime a dozen, no question they’d make it through IMO

preseason RB and WR are a dime a dozen, no question they’d make it through IMO
To be honest I would rather have Heath as my #4 WR right now over Toure, Wicks, and DuBose. Heath has shown more in camp then any of the other 3 have. To be honest DuBose is a guy I might cut. Was injured for part of camp and really never showed much because he got such a late start. He's a guy who I think you could move thru waviers and onto the PS.

To be honest I would rather have Heath as my #4 WR right now over Toure, Wicks, and DuBose. Heath has shown more in camp then any of the other 3 have. To be honest DuBose is a guy I might cut. Was injured for part of camp and really never showed much because he got such a late start. He's a guy who I think you could move thru waviers and onto the PS.
FWIW I think both Heath and Cox make it and Wilson is cut (PS). DuBose to the PS, if I had to cut another one of those 4 you listed I'd cut Toure, but he's also gotten a lot of reps in the slot so they may want to keep him. Wicks 5th round, he's gonna make it.

It is possible that a bubble player or two could be traded for provisional picks just before the cut down. Not likely, but it does happen.

FWIW I think both Heath and Cox make it and Wilson is cut (PS). DuBose to the PS, if I had to cut another one of those 4 you listed I'd cut Toure, but he's also gotten a lot of reps in the slot so they may want to keep him. Wicks 5th round, he's gonna make it.
I think had Gary started season on PUP Cox might have made it but with Gary on regular 53 to start year there is not really a spot on the roster for him. I think GB will keep guys like Wilson and McDuffie over him as they are a bigger part of Rich's ST group.

I think had Gary started season on PUP Cox might have made it but with Gary on regular 53 to start year there is not really a spot on the roster for him. I think GB will keep guys like Wilson and McDuffie over him as they are a bigger part of Rich's ST group.
I don't think Wilson has been playing teams much at all, Patrick Taylor is on all 6 units. Taylor is your 3rd RB.

Back