Post Game Packers Defeat The Bears 24-23

Wow, he’s even worse than Fackrell #FackAttack #FreetheFack

Not sure if anyone noticed but Mike Daniels was huffing and puffing up a storm, must be MM new Jimmy Johns eating partner. Saw that little shit RB leave him in the dust once and Trubisky twice.

Daniels dropped weight from last year but hardly played all pre season so not in game shape yet imo.

Hey Blood great to see u here as well as some others. I thought CM started declining 2 seasons back and really big step back laat year. He should be in a pt role now days and not a starter.

Not sure if anyone noticed but Mike Daniels was huffing and puffing up a storm, must be MM new Jimmy Johns eating partner. Saw that little shit RB leave him in the dust once and Trubisky twice.
I read a paragraph in an article about a week or two ago that suggested Daniels was in the doghouse from last year, still. It reported that the coaches (last year) were very frustrated with him for freelancing way too much and ignoring their demands to stick to his assignments. (Maybe the reason for Trgovac's firing? Not getting through to Daniels?) Anyway, the article suggested that Daniels might have to prove himself to the new D-staff before being relied on as much as previous years.

I read a paragraph in an article about a week or two ago that suggested Daniels was in the doghouse from last year, still. It reported that the coaches (last year) were very frustrated with him for freelancing way too much and ignoring their demands to stick to his assignments. (Maybe the reason for Trgovac's firing? Not getting through to Daniels?) Anyway, the article suggested that Daniels might have to prove himself to the new D-staff before being relied on as much as previous years.

Further to your point here, I believe GB started with Clark and Wilkerson on the inside, making Daniels wait a few snaps to get in. That’s surprising based on his pay and senior status.

It took me a long time, but I finally figured Daniels out - he’s a man child. A big bouncy Great Dane puppy. He likes video games and anime and likes pretending to be a leader on D. What he really needs is for there to be a grownup around on the DL to keep him in line.

Studs
Aaron F*** Rodgers - GOAT.

Randall Cobb - We just need to insult him more.

Allison - Stepped up.

Perry - Quiet, but came up big when needed. Bailed Clay out.

Jamaal Williams - Helps in pass pro.

The young DBs - Held up when needed even when Clay was trying to give the game away.

Duds
Tackling/overpursuit - It was bad.

Clay - What in the actual f**k, dude.

The OL of the first half - Real bad.

Back