Post Game: Packers defeat Steelers 27-17

Kinda glad Big Ben was overthrowing guys who were open on deep routes. How many? 4? 5? How many could have been 6 points? What was the results in those drives? Did they score, or not? If not, we can be very thankful.

Rodgers was long too. Also under thrown balls. Not going to complain. Take the W.
Been noticing that a lot in lots of games balls being over thrown.

Sounds like Jaire has an AC Joint. Could miss time.

Happy with the win. Offense was less than sharp, especially in the 2nd half. There were points left on the board.

Nobody has mentioned the blocked field goal that was negated by penalty. First off, I'm not 100% sure the Steelers were actually off-sides. Second, it wasn't the only time in the game that the Steelers came close to blocking one. Yet another special teams deficiency. They need to fix that. Teams have seen it and somebody is going to block one, or maybe more than one in the weeks to come if they don't make some adjustments.

Happy with the win. Offense was less than sharp, especially in the 2nd half. There were points left on the board.

Nobody has mentioned the blocked field goal that was negated by penalty. First off, I'm not 100% sure the Steelers were actually off-sides. Second, it wasn't the only time in the game that the Steelers came close to blocking one. Yet another special teams deficiency. They need to fix that. Teams have seen it and somebody is going to block one, or maybe more than one in the weeks to come if they don't make some adjustments.
I don't think they were offsides either, our starting TE on the wing whiffed the block.

I don't think they were offsides either, our starting TE on the wing whiffed the block.
Yup! He got off the ball fast, and we had one guy trying to block two, and that never works. They were so fast off the snap that the officials were fooled.

Yup! He got off the ball fast, and we had one guy trying to block two, and that never works. They were so fast off the snap that the officials were fooled.
ML even said that how quick they got there he thought they had to jump. Turns out it was a 1 in 10 chance when they timed the snap perfect.

Back