Post Game: Packers defeat Steelers 27-17

You know, Pitts was touted as a “generational” talent coming into the draft. Some Big Boards had him ranked as the best player in the draft.

The fact that ATL hasn’t (yet) made him a significant piece of their offense suggests two things:
1) Pitts predraft hype was oversold and he’s slow in adjusting to the NFL, and
2) ATL is just stupid and doesn’t know how to incorporate his talent into their offense

3.) Even a generational talent at TE doesn't impact the team as much as a QB and they should've taken Fields or Mac Jones.

I'm not sure what they were thinking, now is the time for them to get a good QB prospect in the system.
Well, Ryan was a Day 1 starter, so they must figure it will work with his eventual replacement as well!

Thing is though he's a rookie and usually most teams won't treat a rookie as their #1 or even number 2 right away in the season. Plus ATL has Ridley also as a #1.
Based on where he was drafted he should be at worst the #2 option based on their roster. And yes he’s really talented. I get Ridley is a 1 but Pitts has got limited looks so far. He’s underutilized

Last edited:
3.) Even a generational talent at TE doesn't impact the team as much as a QB and they should've taken Fields or Mac Jones.
Personally they should have traded the pick based on need and value. But that’s just me

Based on where he was drafted he should be at worst the #2 option based on their roster. And yes he’s really talented. I get Ridley is a 1 but Pitts has got limited looks so far. He’s underutilized
Only week 4 I won't think to much into it.

Back