Post Game: Packers Defeat Bears

Just looking at season stats to show how bad our WR's outside of Adams have struggled to get seperation and balls there way

Adams 66 targets for 46 catches 668 yards. Packers 5 other WR's 50 targets 31 catches 404 yards.
Not saying the “other” WR’s are good/great, but there have been times when AR has passed up wide open looks at the other WR’s so he can force a pass into Adams.
Hero ball, plus trying to pad Adams stats to max his contract leverage (jmho)

Not saying the “other” WR’s are good/great, but there have been times when AR has passed up wide open looks at the other WR’s so he can force a pass into Adams.
Hero ball, plus trying to pad Adams stats to max his contract leverage (jmho)
I feel its a couple of things. Padding the stat sheet, no no buying into that but comfort level is one and I also play selection down and distance is another. I would guess 17 is the #1 option on the majority of route concepts so yeah he will get the majority of looks

245289998_10223426280157818_2899661554540286707_n.jpg

Just looking at season stats to show how bad our WR's outside of Adams have struggled to get seperation and balls there way

Adams 66 targets for 46 catches 668 yards. Packers 5 other WR's 50 targets 31 catches 404 yards.
Include how many times Lazard has been wide open over the middle.

So someone got this licensed with the NFLPA. But $32 for a t-shirt. Are they nuts?

FCPIdriUYAEYfLy

Back