Post Game: Green Bay Ties Minnesota 29-29

Sloppy game by both sides. See a lot of people bitching about the refs but GB got away with a few that never got called including 2 on defense that were of the 15 yard variety.

Packers defense was exposed a lot today so you can expect teams to use the tape later on. Anyone know where the Packers running game went ? MM has not changed in his play calling and game management at all and it's going to cost us.

I'll take the tie as a gift because MN had that game won. LOL got love the drafted kicker missing 3 today !

The NFL is a seriously terrible product. It will continue to be #1 due to momentum but I can't see how it has a long term future. Maybe that's just me projecting but I haven't enjoyed much of what I've seen in football for a while now. Everything within the game is so arbitrary that it feels meaningless.

As far as this game the officiating on both sides was iffy at best, just keep your flags in your pocket and let them play. GB has to learn to trust the running game late and finish the game out.

I have literally no idea what to make of this game.
D looked smokeshow until 4th quarter.
Rodgers I thought played outstanding especially given the circumstances.
Crosby was the bomb, but bottom line missed a chance for the win.
and then there’s the Clay Play. Text book if you ask me. I don’t know. WTF? The only thing I’ll say is that I was brought up that you never blame the officiating for a loss (or tie). Don’t put yourself in that situation. Ever

Saw this on twitter had to share it ….

Inside an NFL exec meeting:

Let's take a super exciting game, with the best players in the country, and make it as lame as we can.

Let's ban hits, fine someone's sock choices, ban videos on social media, employ senior citizens as refs, and regulate the anthem.

Genius! Do it!

I won't be shocked if NFL sends memo to ref union adjusting rule on what this driving a QB to ground rule is.

Studs: Pretty much the whole defense. Alexander in particular.
Adams, Montgomery.

Duds: It's hard to say the whole offense. They made some good plays and some and some not so good plays.
I would include Matthews for his roughing the passer play but we got one going for us earlier in the game.

I think the officiating was a dud.

Honestly I'm not sure what to think after this game. We didn't lose, but we didn't win either sh))

Studs
Josh Jackson - Right place/time.

Geronimo Allison - Did some things.

Jimmy Graham - Nice day from him.

JK Scott - The leg.

Stud/Duds
Rodgers - Some fantastic throws, but some uncharacteristic mental hiccups/mistakes.

Adams - Great catches. Bad drops.

Duds
Packers clock management (MM, AR) - Just straight lighting those timeouts on fire. Also the entire sequence after the interception.

Refs/NFL rules - The hit on Rodgers and the hit on Cousins are examples of how badly the Anthony Barr rule will go for the NFL.

Defense - arm tackles.

Davon House - Got beat.

I don’t know whether to be :
-
-Ticked at the Packers for ****ting the bed defensively
-Ticked at the refs for taking the game from GB

OR

-Fortunate to get out of this game with a tie given MN ****ty kicker.

I wonder how MN looks at this game?

Back