Post Game Green Bay Defeats Tennessee 30-14

When you consider that the Green Bay passing offense has been dumbed down by about 75-80 percent the past two weeks, this offense can be crazy good when Love gets back and plays to his potential.

CRAZY GOOD
Do you have any concerns that Love will be a little rusty?

Love plays if he's healthy enough to go. But, he will be limited in mobility, and the Vikings know it. We will probably end up being called for holding quite a bit, because they will do all they can to protect Love.

Love will have to throw the majority of his passes with quick releases, because that rush is going to be coming, and we know full well, they wouldn't shed a tear, or be upset with a 15 yard penalty for roughing the passer, if it puts Love on the shelf for an extended period of time.

I do believe the Packers will be working with both Love and Willis on the game plan, because they'll pull Love in a heartbeat, if they see he's taking a beating and could be injured more severely.

It's either going to be a very close game, or the Vikings will blow us off the field. We certainly won't blow them out.

But, above all, our offense cannot hand the ball to the Vikings inside the Packer 50, and expect our defense to continuously bail them out during this game. The Vikings can score, and they will, if we don't see the best game to date from our defense. It has to be even better than it was against the Titans, because the Vikings are a better team.

That's just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Two things stand out on that video. A player broke though inside containment and forced our kicker into a right side kick mentality. Watch it carefully, and you can see him in the frames as the ball is kicked. Secondly, the player elevating caused him to have to kick the ball higher, to clear his leap.

Eliminate that inside charge that nearly got to the ball, and the leap, and I think the kick would have been more direct, instead of pushed right.

There's so much more to a kick than saying; "Yeah! He missed it! Cut him! Get someone who makes them!"

But, that's just my opinion.

Eliminate that inside charge that nearly got to the ball, and the leap, and I think the kick would have been more direct, instead of pushed right.

There's so much more to a kick than saying; "Yeah! He missed it! Cut him! Get someone who makes them!"
yep. i'm glad the ref caught it. we sure didn't get very many calls on things that were a lot more obvious in that game.

yep. i'm glad the ref caught it. we sure didn't get very many calls on things that were a lot more obvious in that game.
What's sad is that too many fans don't see the inside of a play, and what actually transpires. If you expand that clip full screen, you can see the guy has broken through, and has dove into the location where a middle bar kick would have to go. Then you can see the player already elevating by using the shoulder lift, and understand why the kicker needed to put more loft on the ball.

If you watch it several times you come away with a completely different conclusion than the theory he "blew it."

I thought it was a pretty good kick considering the two obstacles that opposed his even being close with it.

Back