Post Game GB defeats Tampa Bay 14-12

Nijman played about half the snaps at LT Sunday. Until Bak can play a whole game I think you can't move Nijman.

I was going to say the same thing.

We will see what happens when or if Bak plays a full game. Then Newman should be on the bench and the line should be as follows:

Bak, Jenkins, Meyer, Runyan, Nijman

Or keep Runyan at LG and put Jenkins at RG. I think Jenkins would be fine at RG but JMO.

Yeah and the oline had nothing to do with it. We couldn't run the ball and in the second half hardly anyone was getting open because of TBs adjustments but yep AR went into his shell.
Officials started calling flags after the half. Glad they stuck with the run. Dillon needs to make the first man miss. Love him, just sayin.

There is no complaining from me. The state of Florida has been a house of horrors lately for the Pack. Getting out of there with a win is huge. Hopefully the D can stay healthy and play like this all year. The offense will come around as the year goes on.

to be fair, it darn near sent the game into overtime.
"Darn near," which is to say, did not. Held up against a QB who many consider to be the goat. And don't forget, we were missing Jaire.

Matt's Packer teams have struggled on these long commute away games, especially in hot weather. They've also been opportunistic hitting good teams at the right time.

Fortunately this turned out to be the latter.

Amari Rodgers at this point is never going to get in the game. He's played what 4 offensive snaps in 3 games?

Wyatt is also looking like a early bust. 1st round pick and he can't ever see the field? Think he's like around 11 snaps in 3 games. He's what 25 years old? He should be more game ready you figure by coming into the NFL this old.
This is from PFF:

Rookie Devonte Wyatt played just seven snaps but earned a 90.7 grade, mostly due to one pressure on five pass-rushes.

Maybe improvement is happening......

Back