Post Game GB defeats Tampa Bay 14-12

I don't how many times I have to repeat this the read/option is built into the play of this offense, only thing Rodgers is doing is reading coverage not shifting the play per se.... he does have a kill option but I would put big$$$ on the fact that 98.5% the time all the stuff at the line is all show.
Yep but way to often Rodgers wait's way to long trying to read the D and has to burn a TO because he can't get snap off in time that's 100% of Rodgers.

We go into these lull periods whenever something bad happens, and Aaron freezes up.

In the playoffs, we were doing great until Mercedes fumbled. In Minnesota, Watson dropped that perfect pass, Aaron went right into his shell.

Today, we were doing great until Aaron Jones fumbled near the goal line. That third TD would have been sweet. Unfortunately Aaron went into his shell and we didn't score again all day.

Long as Aaron is gonna be doing psychedelics, maybe should go ahead and see a shrink while he's at it.
Yeah and the oline had nothing to do with it. We couldn't run the ball and in the second half hardly anyone was getting open because of TBs adjustments but yep AR went into his shell.

So did GB win this game because Godwin, Evans, and Jones were all out? Not sure this defense plays as well if TB has their top 3 WR's.

FdlNgEyWIAUdS3h

Amari Rodgers at this point is never going to get in the game. He's played what 4 offensive snaps in 3 games?

Wyatt is also looking like a early bust. 1st round pick and he can't ever see the field? Think he's like around 11 snaps in 3 games. He's what 25 years old? He should be more game ready you figure by coming into the NFL this old.

Amari Rodgers at this point is never going to get in the game. He's played what 4 offensive snaps in 3 games?

Wyatt is also looking like a early bust. 1st round pick and he can't ever see the field? Think he's like around 11 snaps in 3 games. He's what 25 years old? He should be more game ready you figure by coming into the NFL this old.

You are really calling Wyatt a bust after 3 games? What happened with Gary in his first year or two years for that matter?

I am not going to hold judgment until next year and see if he makes a jump. Some players just take longer to get the speed of the game in the NFL.

Wyatt has all the physical tools. Let them coach him and see what happens.

Now, Amari Rodgers is a different animal all together.

Back