Playoffs Game 1: Packers vs SF 49er's

It takes time to get back into top playing condition. Too many people believe these guys come off IR and just step in full bore. It doesn't happen that often. Usually it's a process coming back.
I know it. That’s why I’m a little uneasy about him working his way back during the most important games of the year

But still.... everytime you see football, it will be over another team. Everytime you watch a football game, it will be another year. Our Packers, they want the best of wins for us but right now they have to do what's right for us fans. Cause it's their time. It's their time at Lambeau. Here. It's our time, it's our time in Arizona. It's all over the moment we take a knee and win on Feb 12th.

But still.... everytime you see football, it will be over another team. Everytime you watch a football game, it will be another year. Our Packers, they want the best of wins for us but right now they have to do what's right for us fans. Cause it's their time. It's their time at Lambeau. Here. It's our time, it's our time in Arizona. It's all over the moment we take a knee and win on Feb 12th.
Did you just watch “Miracle”, cuz you sound a lot like Herb Brooks!

February 13th.

If a Packer wins on the 12th we're out of it and they're playing in my Golf Tournament

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?

Back