Playoffs Game 1: Packers vs SF 49er's

I will say Packers win tomorrow 31-27.

So how much if you are ML do you play Cobb, Smith, Alexander, Bak, Turner, Mercilus tomorrow?
Depends on their conditioning. Bakhtiari might be on a pitch count, if he plays. Mercilus played this season, should be able to have kept up his conditioning. Not sure about Z, I would presume he could do cardio.

So how much if you are ML do you play Cobb, Smith, Alexander, Bak, Turner, Mercilus tomorrow?
Pretty much as backups... Mercilus might be able to work in. Bahk you're playing with fire. Guy hasn't played more than a series in what a year? Cobb probably best bet to play entire game.

No result would surprise me. Niners play in a much tougher division so they're battle tested. GB was very sloppy in an easy division. GB is more talented overall, SF has the better defense.

SF blows out GB.... GB blows out SF.... GB wins close.... SF wins close.... anything is possible.....

Last edited:
Pretty much as backups... Mercilus might be able to work in. Bahk you're playing with fire. Guy hasn't played more than a series in what a year? Cobb probably best bet to play entire game.

No result would surprise me. Cards play in a much tougher division so they're battle tested. GB was very sloppy in an easy division. GB is more talented overall, SF has the better defense.

SF blows out GB.... GB blows out SF.... GB wins close.... SF wins close.... anything is possible.....
Tie game is not possible ;)

Tre Lance packages will need to be defensed better than this clip.

But I’ll say this. Eric Stokes game has come a long way since they played SF earlier this season.

Tre Lance packages will need to be defensed better than this clip.

But I’ll say this. Eric Stokes game has come a long way since they played SF earlier this season.

That's the nightmare. 174 yards before contact

I have seen alot of people saying the 49ers are scary and the last team they want a part of .......I'm not seeing why. While they have a decent team, they are nothing special. Contain the run game and force them to beat you passing.....then you mainly have Kittle and Samuel to slow down, which our defense should be able to do. Our offense will move the ball and score on that defense. Getting guys healthy and back couldnt have come at a better time for us. Packers win 34-10

I have seen alot of people saying the 49ers are scary and the last team they want a part of .......I'm not seeing why. While they have a decent team, they are nothing special. Contain the run game and force them to beat you passing.....then you mainly have Kittle and Samuel to slow down, which our defense should be able to do. Our offense will move the ball and score on that defense. Getting guys healthy and back couldnt have come at a better time for us. Packers win 34-10

I think part of it Score, is that we've seen this script before. We know they need to stop the run and force them to pass. That is evident to all of us, the problem is, will GB do that or will Barry, like his predecessor, play pass first? Will Barry come out of his tendency to play soft defense and force them to pass? That's the question. I'll believe it when I see it.

It will be a travesty to let the Jimmy G led 9ers eke out a win at Lambeau. An injured Jimmy G at that. The proof will be in the pudding. Hopefully, Barry has a sound game plan and isn't solely relying on ML and the offense to put up big points.

Back