Packers vs Cardinals - Gut reaction

Packers’ HC Matt LaFleur got emotional talking about TE Robert Tonyan’s significant knee injury. “I’m sick for him,” LaFleur said. “I’m sick for us. My heart goes out to him.”

The gut reaction they got lucky in some ways, when they run the damn ball and let the offense flow it's great at other times with 4-5 wide it's a cluster.

Defensively they are what they are but straight up if they were to lose Campbell and Clark at any point it's going to get really ugly.

Cannot keep losing 3 guys a week, a lot of season left and we won't be able to sustain at this pace.

The gut reaction they got lucky in some ways, when they run the damn ball and let the offense flow it's great at other times with 4-5 wide it's a cluster.

Defensively they are what they are but straight up if they were to lose Campbell and Clark at any point it's going to get really ugly.
I think this D might have been better with Gray calling the plays over Barry

Most wins by a head coach in his first 40 games in NFL history:
Guy Chamberlin - 34
Matt LaFleur - 33
Paul Brown - 33

Next man up Patrick Taylor from the PS to replace Hill Also googled that Dexter Williams is a FA so he could be a possible also to come in or maybe replace Taylor on the PS if Taylor gets called up.

Any word on Tonyan?

Back