Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

On X Mason Crosby advertised yesterday that starting yesterday he will be doing a 2 hour morning radio show to talk WI sports with another person. All the comments on X were pretty much saying come back and kick for us LOL. Loved what Crosby did for us but people have short memories they were harping on him in his last year in GB because it was clear his leg was gone and had issues with any kick over 40 yards.

With how Evan Williams is coming on at safety I wonder if GB will consider trying to move Bullard to a full time slot CB role. If Valentine can get healthy and keep improving you can then have Stokes out on the field less as he can move to a 4th or even 5th CB then.

With how Evan Williams is coming on at safety I wonder if GB will consider trying to move Bullard to a full time slot CB role. If Valentine can get healthy and keep improving you can then have Stokes out on the field less as he can move to a 4th or even 5th CB then.
Bullard is NOT a slot corner...he's a safety and playing him there is stupid.

Bullard is NOT a slot corner...he's a safety and playing him there is stupid.
I thought I saw McKinney dropping down into the slot, and Williams pairing with Bullard at safety? Did I miss something? I know McKinney is all over the place on defense, and thought that's what I saw.

Could be wrong.

I don't see Bullard dropping down to the slot either. Not inclined to believe Williams fits that role well either.

I thought I saw McKinney dropping down into the slot, and Williams pairing with Bullard at safety? Did I miss something? I know McKinney is all over the place on defense, and thought that's what I saw.

Could be wrong.

I don't see Bullard dropping down to the slot either. Not inclined to believe Williams fits that role well either.
They played B at the slot last week some "as a way to get both on the field" end quote. Except UGA tried that out of need and it's not his game. He's a Safety pure and simple

Williams, Bullard and X are three of their best DBs right now and they need to be on the field. Wherever that is, so be it, but they need to be out there.

Back