Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Read today that about 50% of Love’s career TD passes have come on 3rd or 4th down. Interesting stat.

Something you and I have both seen Mark. Coaches who can break a player's spirit, and they never get it together. At best, it's a difficult game, and takes dedication to conditioning, and doing it right. When you're uncomfortable in your own skin, you sure aren't going to be able to do the job the way you should.

I think Matt's statement is about as fair an assessment as he could give, to avoid making Narveson feel like he don't want to show up at practice tomorrow. Right now I feel for the kid.

Going to be the BS he will get cut after he misses a game winning kick because Lord forbid getting rid of him before he costs the team a game.

Something you and I have both seen Mark. Coaches who can break a player's spirit, and they never get it together. At best, it's a difficult game, and takes dedication to conditioning, and doing it right. When you're uncomfortable in your own skin, you sure aren't going to be able to do the job the way you should.

I think Matt's statement is about as fair an assessment as he could give, to avoid making Narveson feel like he don't want to show up at practice tomorrow. Right now I feel for the kid.
Tell Narveson he sucks every day and that prove me wrong you don't a way to motivate him LOL

Tell Narveson he sucks every day and that prove me wrong you don't a way to motivate him LOL
It was that guy coaching the Cowboys who said you don't have to get your players up to be ready to play games. He got fired in GB. How's that working for him now?

Back