Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

What would you think if GB went white out with the color rush jersey adding the helmet?

GLzd5ECXIAAMrXB

There's only a couple of beers for me. From Leinie's, Red, and Original. From Miller's, Miller's Genuine Draft, in bottles.

If those aren't available, I'll settle for a Miller's, but never a lo cal beer of any kind.

Down here in Texas, the two major brands are Lone Star, and Pearl Beer. I refer to Lone Star as armadillo pi$$, and Pearl Light as being heifer pi$$. It sure excites the natives. LOL I guess they don't understand just how horrible they taste.
You mean a Blatz or Goebels won't do?!?!?

There's only a couple of beers for me. From Leinie's, Red, and Original. From Miller's, Miller's Genuine Draft, in bottles.

If those aren't available, I'll settle for a Miller's, but never a lo cal beer of any kind.

Down here in Texas, the two major brands are Lone Star, and Pearl Beer. I refer to Lone Star as armadillo pi$$, and Pearl Light as being heifer pi$$. It sure excites the natives. LOL I guess they don't understand just how horrible they taste.
You don't get Shiner down there? Or a good Rahr's?

Beer Heaven is: High Life, Shiner Bock, and Primo.

There used to be a bar in Pacific Beach that had all 3 - The Tiki Bar. I could spend sometime on a Saturday Sunday afternoon vacationing in Hawaii, Texas, and the Home Country. My bartender was Vince Ferragamo's daughter.

Last edited:
Beer Heaven is: High Life, Shiner Bick, and Primo.

There used to be a bar in Pacific Beach that had all 3 - The Tiki Bar. I could spend sometime on a Saturday Sunday afternoon vacationing in Hawaii, Texas, and the Home Country. My bartender was Vince Ferragamo's daughter.
Was she pushing wine from his vineyards? I think he did, or still does, own a vineyard. If she looks like Mama, she had to be a hottie!

Was she pushing wine from his vineyards? I think he did, or still does, own a vineyard. If she looks like Mama, she had to be a hottie!
Wine is out of my wheelhouse. Plus, I don't think they had the best relationship. She didn't talk about him much. I overheard her mentioning it, and but in, "The Vince Ferragamo? - Quarterback of the Rams?" She said, "yeah, how'd you know that." The bar was more music than sports.

Back